With an abundance of wildlife, incredible cultures and contrasting landscapes of vast savannahs, harsh deserts and palm fringed coastline, a holiday to Kenya is truly amazing.
Things to do in Kenya
- Interact with the young elephants at the Sheldrick Orphanage
- Feed giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Explore the city of Nairobi and visit the Karen Blixen museum
- Go out on safari in the renowned Masai Mara
- Float above the plains on a magical Hot Air Balloon ride
- Visit a Masaai tribe to learn their way of life
- See the sights of Mombasa with a city tour
- Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner aboard a traditional Dhow ship
- Spend the day snorkelling in Indian Ocean with marine experts
- Sample a safari with a full day in Shimba Hills
By Air – Kenya is one of the most accessible safari destinations from the UK. Taking only 8 hours with a direct flight from London to reach Nairobi and just a short hour long connection on to Mombasa, you can get involved with the action in no time at all.
By Road – Traffic can be a bit hectic in both Nairobi and Mombasa, however your transfers from airport to hotel shouldn’t take more than 2 hours.
Drives in between game parks can be lengthy, however take the time to sit back and enjoy the scenery along the way – you may even be lucky enough to see some animals along the way.Plan your holiday