With a sunny climate, stunning beaches and beachfront resorts overlooking the Indian Ocean, Mozambique is the ideal place to relax, unwind at either end of your holiday.
Things to do in Mozambique
- Stroll along the endless silver sand beaches
- Enjoy a snorkelling or diving trip in the rich warm waters
- See the sights of Maputo with a guided city tour
- Watch as the sunset behind the palm trees from a beach bar
- Taste the sensationally fresh seafood in Maputo
- Experience thrilling big game fishing in the Indian Ocean
By Air – With daily flights from Johannesburg to the various locations in Mozambique, it makes getting there a breeze. From the UK you can expect the travel time to be around 15 hours.
By Road – To reach most places in Mozambique would require a flight. However, a stay in the South of the country around Maputo ties in perfectly with a safari in the Kruger National Park. The drive across the border can take under 3 hours depending on where you stay in the Kruger.
Plan your holiday