Honeymoons in the Seychelles
The Seychelles are a wonderful place to begin life as a married couple, and we would be honoured to help you plan your romantic retreat. Want to stay on a private island? Explore stunning coral reefs? How about some island hopping? Our knowledgeable and friendly team of Experts have all travelled in the Seychelles and are here to help create your dream honeymoon.
Choosing Your Honeymoon Destination
With pristine, white sand beaches, shimmering azure waters, and a lush jungle interior, the Indian Ocean islands of the Seychelles are the perfect honeymoon destination. Discover the breathtaking Anse Source d’Argent and its famed granite boulders on La Digue, greet a giant tortoise on the coral atoll of Aldabra, or follow the walking trails through the palm jungles of UNESCO World Heritage site Vallee de Mai. Whether you’re looking for relaxation or exploration, you’ll find it all in the Seychelles.
Why not combine your Seychelles honeymoon with another of Africa’s incredible holiday destinations?
- Kenya – With awe-inspiring landscapes and some of the best game viewing in Africa, Kenya is the perfect destination for those looking for a little adventure before rest and relaxation.
- South Africa – A place of beauty and contrasts, vibrant South Africa offers stunning scenery, historic cities, and endless opportunities for spotting the ‘Big 5’ spotting on safari.
- Botswana – A truly magical destination. With its abundance of wildlife, contrasting scenery, and welcoming people, Botswana is simply unforgettable.
- Dubai – With its desert sand dunes and extravagant skyscrapers, Dubai is a city of wonderful contrasts. Glamourous, historic, and beautiful, this jewel of the Middle East is a wonderful choice for a multi centre honeymoon.
Freedom Favourite Resorts & Hotels
We understand how important it is for couples to stay somewhere special on their honeymoon, so our Africa Experts have carefully curated a selection of hotels and honeymoon resorts in the Seychelles to ensure that wherever you decide to stay it will be unforgettable.
- Denis Private Island – An exclusive private island with just 25 private cottages scattered among lush vegetation, all of which are close to pristine beaches. Seek out the century-old giant tortoises that roam the island, relax with an indulgent spa treatment under a casuarina tree, and dine on meals created using only the finest locally sourced ingredients. This resort offers a true taste of paradise.
- Constance Ephelia – A luxury resort surrounded by lush landscapes with access to two beautiful beaches. Relax amidst peaceful lagoons, mangrove forests, and jungle cloaked hillsides, indulge in treatments at the spa village, and dine in one of five delectable restaurants. Enjoy sunsets from your balcony, or upgrade to a villa with a private pool for some extra privacy.
- Coco De Mer – Set in 200 acres of natural forest and gardens, and surrounded by several small private beaches, this secluded resort in Praslin is the perfect place for relaxation. Upgrade to the adults only Black Parrot Suites for extra tranquillity and privacy.
- Carana Beach Hotel – This family owned, boutique hotel is situated on one of the most picturesque bays on Mahe, and contains only 40 chalets, all of which have ocean views. Designed to complement the unspoilt nature surrounding it, you’ll find seclusion, tranquillity, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Constance Lemuria – A luxury resort with spacious suites and indulgent villas on pristine beaches on the west coast of Praslin. With four restaurants offering a range of delectable foods, an 18 hole golf course, indulgent spa, and a resort run turtle sanctuary, your stay will be unforgettable.
- Story Seychelles – Located in a prime spot on Mahe’s most popular beach, you’ll enjoy the tranquillity of 3km of glorious white sands and turquoise waters, yet the capital of Victoria is close by and offers a fine selection of shops and restaurants. Snorkel on the reef, which is just 50m from the beach, relax together at the spa and watch the sunset with a glass of champagne from your private balcony. Why not upgrade to one of the Beach Pool Villas complete with a plunge pool, cabana, and direct access to the beach for some extra privacy?
Seychelles Honeymoon Packages
A selection of our most popular honeymoons in the Seychelles. Carefully curated by our Experts, these itineraries can be booked as they are or tailored to suit you.
- Kenya & Seychelles – Enjoy an adventurous eight day private safari where you’ll visit some of Kenya’s best national parks, then fly to the Seychelles for five nights of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Cape Town, Kruger & Seychelles – Combine cosmopolitan Cape Town, the wildlife of Kruger, and the idyllic beaches of the Seychelles on this unforgettable 13 day honeymoon.
- Seychelles Island Odyssey – Experience the best of the Seychelles by island hopping between Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue, including a day tour to the famous Vallee de Mai to see the coco de mer.
- Dubai & Seychelles – Enjoy three nights of glitz and glamour in decadent Dubai, and a week of pure relaxation on the pristine, powder white beaches of the Seychelles.
- Botswana & Seychelles – Eight nights exploring Botswana in style on a fly-in safari including luxury game lodges, followed by five nights in the sumptuous Seychelles.
- Garden Of Eden Cruise – Spend eight days discovering the Seychelles by small ship. As you hop from island to island you’ll discover stunning flora and fauna, and can observe the breathtaking coral reefs by snorkelling or diving.
Tailor Made Seychelles Honeymoons
We have been designing tailor made holidays and itineraries for more than 20 years and are excited to use our expertise to plan your perfect Seychelles honeymoon.
Our honeymoon packages have been lovingly designed and carefully curated by our team of Africa Experts, and ensure you’ll experience the very best that the Seychelles offer. You can choose to book these packages as they are or change any part of them to suit your needs.
Alternatively, let your Personal Consultant know your interests and preferences and they will create a tailor made itinerary especially for you.
We know that planning a wedding can be stressful, so we’re here to take care of the honeymoon for you.
You will be appointed your own personal Travel Consultant as part of the FREEDOM Honeymoon Package, who will be there to guide you through the whole planning and booking process, ensuring everything runs as seamlessly and smoothly as possible.
Having spent time travelling in the Seychelles, your Consultant will use their first-hand knowledge to offer suggestions and recommendations on what to see and do based on your interests, and once you have agreed upon the perfect itinerary they will make all of the arrangements for you.
It’s the special touches that make your honeymoon truly unforgettable. From a bottle of sparkling wine awaiting your arrival, being seated at the best table in the restaurant, or even a free room upgrade. Your personal FREEDOM Consultant will be sure to let your chosen hotels and resorts know that you are celebrating your marriage so you may find you have a few pleasant surprises during your holiday.
Wedding Gift Scheme
All honeymooners will be able to take advantage of our Wedding Gift Scheme. We will create a dedicated web page for yourself and your partner where you will be able to share your honeymoon plans with friends and family, who can then make a contribution online.
Plan your honeymoon