Discover the Garden Route
Whether you want to explore the Garden Route at your own pace and plan a self-drive holiday or would prefer to join an escorted tour, our Africa experts can help you plan everything from accommodation to car hire to the day tours in between.
Things to do along the Garden Route
- Experience old South Africa in the gateway town of Montagu
- Explore Swellendam, the third oldest settlement in South Africa
- Stay on a working ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn
- Spectate the playful meerkats as they rise with the sun
- Delve into the depths of the Cango Caves with their impressive tunnels and formations
- Drive the mighty Outeniqua Pass taking in its beautiful views
- Visit Knysna Lagoon and its surrounding nature reserves
- Relax on the unspoiled beaches of Plettenberg bay
- Spot the ‘Big 5’ on safari in the Eastern Cape
By Air – Whether you choose to start in Cape Town or Port Elizabeth, flights from the UK will get you there in around 15 hours.
By Road –The Garden Route is simple to drive, with well planned routes and maps provided. Depending on where you choose to stop, drives between locations can be between 2 and 5 hours.
Call us now on 0333 234 3667 or ENQUIRE ONLINE