Your Holiday Includes:
- 4 nights in Sun City
- 1 night in Johannesburg
- 6 nights in Mauritius
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Optional UK and internal flights
Day 1 to 4 - Sun City Resort
Descend over the South African savannah before touching down at O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, where you will be met for your transfer to the fabulous Sun City Resort, typically a 2 hour 15 minute drive.
Settle in to your room at Cascades Hotel Sun City, and then explore the fabulous facilities on offer, including:
- Valley of Waves waterpark, with sandy beach and water slides
- Cinema, casino and great choice of bars and restaurants
- Two golf courses, with crocodiles in the water hazard on the 13th!
- Maze of the Lost City and the South African Hall of Fame
- Children’s playgrounds, mini-golf and trampolining
During your stay you may like to book a game drive into the neighbouring Pilanesberg National Park, which offers excellent wildlife viewing to a stunningly scenic backdrop. Elephant, giraffe, hippo and zebra are commonly spotted, as well as lion and white rhino on many excursions.
Day 5 - Johannesburg
Enjoy a leisurely morning at Sun City before being met at reception for your transfer back to your chosen Johannesburg hotel, ready for your flight to Mauritius tomorrow. Luggage storage is available at Sun City, so there is no rush leave.
Day 6 to 11 - Mauritius
The flight from South Africa to Mauritius takes around 4 hours. On arrival, a car will be waiting for you to take you to your chosen Mauritius hotel or beach resort.
The next five days are yours to do as much or as little as you like! Mauritius is almost entirely surrounded by soft sandy beaches, most protected by fringing reefs, providing warm, calm waters in which to swim or snorkel.
A variety of water sports are on offer at most hotels, with several operating their own scuba diving centres. A catamaran cruise is a poplar way to appreciate the island’s stunning coastline from the sea, with a BBQ lunch included.
And make sure to give yourself time to visit the markets and waterfront in the capital Port Louise, as well as the Botanical Gardens and Black River Gorges National Park inland.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 12 - Farewell
Enjoy one last dip in the pool or Indian Ocean before your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
12 day Holiday Idea - from £1685
With flights from £2660
- Add extra nights in Sun City or Mauritius
- Upgrade to The Palace of the Lost City hotel at Sun City Resort
- Stay overnight in Pilanesberg National Park at Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
- Add a Cape Town city stay at the start of your holiday
- Choose to fly Economy, Premium, Business or First Class
Prices are per person, based on two adults sharing. Flights, hotels and tours are subject to availability and seasonal variations may apply. Admission fees apply for some activities at Sun City, payable locally. Private game drives may need to be arranged depending on child age. Please call Freedom Destinations for details.