Honeymoons to Tanzania
Whether you’re looking to soak up the sun, experience a thrilling safari or take in some of the country’s incredible scenery, a honeymoon in Tanzania offers the perfect blend of African experiences.
At Freedom Destinations, we’ve been designing tailor made honeymoons for over 20 years, and our team of Specialist Africa Consultants would be delighted to use their expert knowledge to plan your once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Safari & Beach Honeymoons
There’s no better combination! Immerse yourself in nature in the heart of the African savannah, before heading to an Indian Ocean island to relax beneath gently swaying palms on a sun-kissed beach.
Some of our favourite pairings for a Tanzania safari and beach honeymoon include:
- Zanzibar – where crystal clear water laps up onto white sandy beaches and a rich culture transcends through its town centres – the perfect end to a Tanzania safari
- Mauritius – fringed by golden sands with an interior of rugged peaks, waterfalls and sugar cane fields, this Indian Ocean island never fails to enchant
- Seychelles – jutting boulders frame powder-white beaches, vibrant reefs teem with marine life and endearing giant tortoises roam freely – the Seychelles are truly a paradise on earth
Tanzania Honeymoon Packages
Our range of Tanzania honeymoon packages have been carefully designed by our Africa Experts to ensure that you can make the most of your time away. Three of our most popular honeymoon itineraries include:
- Tanzania Safari & Zanzibar – over seven days explore the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park, before a week by the Indian Ocean
- Tanzania Sky Safari – travel in style aboard an executive class aircraft on this luxurious ten day air safari to all of Tanzania’s top safari parks and reserves
- Serengeti & Zanzibar – spot gazelles grazing in the Serengeti, before heading to your choice of Zanzibar beach resort for a tropical retreat
Of course, if you would like to design your own Tanzania safari honeymoon, just let our team know and they will be happy to help.
Our Honeymoon Service
With FREEDOM, you will be appointed your own personal Honeymoon Consultant who will be with you from planning through to booking, taking care of all arrangements for you and offering expert advice along the way.
They will also let our partners in Africa know that you are on your honeymoon, and you may just find a bottle of fizz in your room or the best seat in the restaurant reserved for you.
To talk Tanzania with an Expert, please get in touch.