This charming African nation is most famous for the Victoria Falls which are easily accessed from Johannesburg and make an exciting addition to any Southern Africa itinerary.
Things to do in Zambia
- See the best of the breath-taking Victoria Falls with a guided tour
- Relax with a cocktail on a sunset cruise along the Zambezi
- Experience a walking safari where the concept was founded
- Admire the diverse wildlife in the 19 National Parks
- Enjoy spectacular bird watching in the rivers and lagoons
By Air – Zambia can be reached easily from the UK, taking around 18 hours with generally just one stopover in Johannesburg. It can also be a great add on from many other African countries, including Botswana and South Africa.
Most transfers in Zambia require light aircraft flights due to their remote locations.
Call us now on 0333 234 3667 or ENQUIRE ONLINE