2024 & 2025 America Holidays
At Freedom Destinations, we’ve been designing tailor made holidays for the past twenty years, and our team of USA Specialists would love to use their expert knowledge to help your American adventure.
Where should I visit in America?
Due to the sheer size (it’s the fourth largest country in the world!) and diversity of America, careful planning is key to making the most of your time. Here’s an overview of America’s regions and a few of our customers’ favourite things to do.
New York & The East
City lovers, East USA is the place for you! Feel the buzz in New York, experience the colonial charm and cobblestoned streets of Boston and immerse yourself in America’s rich history in Washington D.C.
To add a little bit of nature to your trip, head to New England, a region renowned for its quaint towns, sparkling lakes and enchanting fall foliage.
- Soak in the view of New York from the Empire State Building
- Admire the vivid colours of New England in Autumn
- Visit the White House and Washington D.C.’s iconic monuments
California & The West
Cities, canyons, beaches, desert, forest, waterfalls – you name it, America’s West has got it. This is the USA’s most popular self drive destination thanks to wide, easy to navigate roads traversing awe inspiring landscapes.
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Peer into the depths of the Grand Canyon
- Explore the forests, lakes and hills of the Pacific Northwest
Florida & The South
It’s all about barbecues, blues and dancing shoes on a holiday to the Southern USA. These sun-soaked states have something for everyone; from music fuelled cities, exciting theme parks and buzzing beach towns to relaxing seaside stays, pretty parks and charming historic architecture.
- Catch live music in Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- Spot alligators on a tour of the Florida Everglades
- Throw your hands in the air on Orlando’s world beating roller coasters
USA National Parks
From the exploding geysers of Yellowstone to the shimmering falls of Yosemite, America’s National Parks boast some of the most unique landscapes in the world. There are 62 National Parks in the USA, across 29 states, so you won’t be short of new places to discover.
- Catch Old Faithful burst into life in Yellowstone National Park
- Explore the surreal rock formations of Bryce Canyon
- Take a road trip through the mesmerising Monument Valley
An island paradise where soft sandy beaches and warm tranquil waters contrast against erupting volcanoes and cascading waterfalls. Hawaii makes a great holiday destination on its own, but can also be combined with time on the mainland.
- Relax on the famous Waikiki Beach in Honolulu
- Drive through Waimea Canyon, the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific’
- Visit Pearl Harbour and the USS Arizona Memorial
How long should my America holiday be?
Most people go on holiday to America for between one and four weeks, though there is so much to see, the longer you can spend in the USA the better! Home of the road trip, there are also frequent domestic flights between all major cities, making it easy to get around.
How do I plan a 2024/25 America holiday?
We’re here to take the stress out planning. Choose from our expertly crafted USA holiday ideas or ask one of our North America Specialists to create a bespoke itinerary, just for you. They have all travelled or lived in the USA themselves.
Plan your holiday