Holidays in Arizona 2024 & 2025
This Southwestern gem beckons with a myriad of experiences, from the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Grand Canyon to the spiritual ambiance of Sedona’s red rock formations. Immerse yourself in Native American heritage and history at sites like Montezuma Castle and Canyon de Chelly, or delve into the vibrant art scene in Tucson. For a taste of the Old West, explore Tombstone’s legendary streets or indulge in the luxury resorts of Scottsdale.
Places to Visit in Arizona
Arizona is iconic America, from its Western towns to its vast and wonderous natural landscapes. Just five of the many places to visit in Arizona include:
- Grand Canyon – where the timeless power of nature is revealed. No trip to Arizona is complete without experiencing the majesty of the Grand Canyon
- Sedona’s Red Rock Country – a mesmerizing landscape of vivid sandstone formations that captivate with their vibrant hues
- Historic Route 66 – America’s greatest road trip, the longest stretch of which runs through the state. Get your kicks on Route 66!
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park – a cinematic panorama of iconic sandstone buttes and mesas that have graced countless Western films
- Tombstone – where the spirit of the Old West comes alive, with historic streets little changed from the legendary era of cowboys, outlaws and frontier justice
Getting to Arizona
Arizona is well connected both internationally and domestically.
By Air: There are daily direct flights from London to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, an 11 hour journey. Flagstaff and Tucson airports also connect with a variety of airline hubs, including Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles.
By Road: Interstate highways like I-10, I-17 and Historic Route 66 pass through the state. Nothing beats an Arizona road trip!
Plan your holiday