Key West Tour
Travel down the Overseas Highway and across the Seven Mile Bridge to Key West. Visit the southernmost point of the continental USA on this beautiful island.
- Immerse in Key West’s history and beauty
- Discover iconic sights like the Southernmost Point and Hemingway’s House
- Explore Fort Zachary Taylor Park and its tropical allure
- Dive into marine wonders at the Key West Aquarium
- Experience the spirit of the Conch Republic at Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
The tour includes a city tour and free time on the island for shopping, museums and sightseeing.
Famous for its history, Key West is also a tropical paradise at the end of Florida’s Overseas Highway. This beautiful island is home to famous landmarks such as the Southernmost Point in the United States, Ernest Hemigway’s House Museum with the 6-toed cats, Fort Zachary Taylor Park, the Key West Aquarium and a spooky above ground cemetery to name a few. Offering more than historical landmarks, the Conch Republic is also home to famous places such as Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, Sloppy Joe’s Bar and Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville.
Approximate duration: 14 hours
Tour departs daily, pick up between 06:15 and 07:30. Tour does not operate on 25th December
Pick up from your selected hotel in Miami South Beach
Price & Availability
You can book this experience on its own or as part of a complete America holiday. For price and availability please get in touch.