Indian® - Chief® Vintage
Motorcycle Hire - from £91 per day
Genuine leather saddlebags, classic wire wheels, whitewall tires, and premium leather seats make for a rich, classic ride. The famed Thunder Stroke 111 engine produces exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
- Lightweight cast aluminum frame
- Genuine leather saddlebags
- Premium leather seats
- Thunder Stroke 111 engine
Your Indian Motorcycle Hire
With a reputation for performance and innovation, Indian Motorcycles provides you with some of the best craftmanship and technology out there on the road.
The Classic Class motorcycle is very easy to ride and comes with a backrest and windshield making it ideal for short and long rides equally.
Your Indian Classic Class motorcycle includes:
- Passenger seat and passenger backrest
- Leather saddle bags
- Bag mounting kit
- Keyless ignition
- 5.5 gallon fuel capacity
Our featured motorcycles should provide you with an exciting and enjoyable America holiday but, for peace of mind, we suggest you take our optional inclusive insurance to benefit from:
- Flat Tyre Coverage
- Supplemental Liability Insurance
- Vacation Interruption Protection
- Theft Coverage
- Additional driver
- Damage Waiver, with zero excess
- Personal Property Loss Protection
One Way Hire
Save time by picking up your motorbike in one location and dropping it off at another (a relocation charge may apply). Indian Motorcycles are available for pick up from Boston MA, Foxboro MA, Manchester NH, Columbus OH and Sturgis SD.
During holiday seasons and nearer the date of hire, availability of Touring Class motorcycles is limited. Secure your motorbike with a 10% deposit by calling your FREEDOM Consultant today.
Motorcycle Hire - from £91 per day
- Inclusive Insurance – for peace of mind and a hassle free America motorcycle holiday choose the optional inclusive insurance, from £53
- Motorcycle Model Guarantee – guarantees the exact model of motorcycle you select will be available upon your arrival, from £85
Rates and Terms & Conditions may vary for 2022 travel. Motorcycle types are subject to availability unless Motorcycle Model Guarantee purchased. Freedom Destinations and their supplier reserves the right to substitute any model with a similar model if necessary.
Please click here for further information.
Terms & Conditions
To rent a motorcycle, you must be at least 21 years old. You are required to present a valid UK driving licence stating that you are allowed to ride a motorcycle equivalent to the type you are renting. Please note that the laws of the state in which you are renting your vehicle are the laws which are applicable for your rental.
- A1/A2 – allows you to rent scooters
- A – allows you to rent motorcycles or scooters
- B1 – allows you to rent three-wheeled vehicles
On taking delivery of your motorcycle, you will be asked to sign the company’s own terms and conditions making the rental subject to a direct contract between you and the motorcycle hire company. A credit card bond of $100 will be taken to cover additional costs such as fuel, damage excess and optional services.
Inclusive Insurance Cover & Excess
The following rates of cover and excess apply:
- Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) – up to $100 cover per day
- Theft Coverage – $1000 excess per occurrence
- Damage Waiver, with zero excess – $0 excess in the event of motorcycle damage
- Personal Property Loss Protection – up to $500 cover for replacement of personal property
The renter is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
Violation of listed restrictions voids all VIP, Theft and Damage Waivers and the renter will be held liable for any damages:
- Rental ‘street’ motorcycles are not allowed on gravel roads, beaches, logging or other non-public roads.
- Clients cannot enter Mexico on a USA motorcycle without written authorisation or accompanied by an EagleRider Guide.
- Entering Death Valley during the months of June and August is dangerous and not recommended.
Fuel costs are the renter’s responsibility. Freedom Destinations and its supplier will accept no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage. You may prepay for fuel refill. If prepaid fuel is not purchased and vehicle needs refueling, a $35 charge will be added upon return.
Helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style. In addition, helmets may be purchased at many of EagleRider rental stations. Helmets are required by law in all locations.
America Motorcycle Hire
Discover America on two wheels! We’ve teamed up with America’s biggest motorcycle rental company to offer the best selection of late model, low mileage motorcycles in convenient locations all over the USA.
Included in your hire:
- Helmets for both driver and passenger
- Cable locks & disc locks
- Luggage storage (roundtrips only)
- Unlimited mileage
- Full ABTA or ATOL protection