USA Motorcycle Tours
There can’t be many better ways to explore America than on the back of a Harley Davidson.
At FREEDOM we offer a great range of self guided motorcycle tours or the option to plan your own route. Either way, your bike and accommodation will be arranged for you, so you can hit the road as soon as you get there.
Six of the Best Rides
Rugged coastlines, unreal National Parks, glitzy cities and bucket loads of Americana make these six fly rides our customers’ favourites. Click on each for the full itinerary.
- Route 66 – Chicago to Los Angeles, along the the ‘Mother Road’
- West Coast – Seattle to Los Angeles, including the renowned Highway 1
- Wild West – San Francisco, Vegas, Yosemite, Palm Springs, L.A. and more
- Deep South – a circular route including Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- Florida – a round trip from Miami, stopping in Key West, Naples and Orlando
- Baja California – Mexico’s Pacific peninsular, then cross the border to L.A.
If you have another route in mind, no problem. Our North America Specialists will be able to advise on the best pick-up and drop-off locations, suggest places to visit on the way and find motorcycle friendly accommodation for you.
More Freedom, Less Hassle
Our self guided motorcycle tours are designed to offer the ultimate adventure, with minimum fuss. They include:
- Motorcycle hire
- Rider and passenger half shell helmets
- Unlimited mileage
- Pre-booked hotel and motel accommodation
- Detailes itinerary and route map
- Downloadable travel guide app
There are different levels of insurance cover available, which your Travel Consultant can take you through.
Your Consultant can also find you the best flights to America and places to stay before or after your road trip, allowing you to book your complete USA motorcycle holiday in one place.
Your Choice of Motorcycle
Harley or Indian, Goldwing or Beemer? For all our USA motorcycle tours, you can choose from a range or bikes, including:
- Touring class – Indian Chieftain, Harley Davidson Road Glide
- Grand touring class – Harley Davidson Electra Glide
- Classic class – Indian Chief Vintage, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
- Street class – Indian Scout, Harley Davidson Low Rider
- Sports tourers – Honda Goldwing 1800, BMW R1200 GS
- Adventure tourers – Yamaha Super Tenere
Our USA motorcycle hire page has more options, and even if your preferred model isn’t listed, the chances are we can still arrange it, just give us a call.
Once you have a route and bike in mind, get in touch and we can provide a price and start putting your itinerary together for you.
At FREEDOM, we’re road trip specialists, with over 20 years’ experience designing incredible self drive and fly drive holidays.
In addition, our North America team have all travelled or lived in the United States, and would be pleased to share their recommendations to make your American motorcycle holiday one you’ll never forget.
Get In Touch