New York CityPASS
CityPASS - from £115
Experience the best of New York! The New York CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to must-see tourist attractions in New York. Save time with easy access at most attractions.
- General admission to over 80 attractions
- A FREE 200 page guidebook
- Fast track at many of the busiest attractions
- Flexibility to visit the attractions in any order you wish.
- Savings of up to 50% when visiting just 3 attractions a day
Once you have your CityPASS booklet, skip the ticket line and head straight for the entrance. CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days beginning the day of first use.
The New York CityPASS provides admission to the following attractions, including:
- Empire State Building Experience
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Either the Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum
- Either the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- Either 9/11 Memorial Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
…and many more!
Duration: 9 consecutive days from first admission