The Maple Leaf • New York to Toronto
Rail Journey – from £149
Toronto | Niagara Falls | Syracuse | Albany | New York
Go international on board the Maple Leaf train from New York to Toronto. This rail journey is an economical way to travel between the two cities.
- Relax in comfortable reclining seats
- Enjoy refreshments in the dining car
- Marvel at incredible sights
- Choose from coach or business class travel
- Book with flights and hotels as part of a complete North America holiday
Your Rail Journey
Along the way, you’ll travel through the beautiful Hudson River Valley, New York’s wine country and the incredible gorges of the Finger Lakes region near the dramatic spectacle of Niagara Falls, where the Maple Leaf crosses the US/Canadian border.
Onboard the Maple Leaf, food service is available in the Café Car, featuring table seating. Foodservice is normally available from early morning until late evening. On these cars, there is a variety of pick up and go style foods, including sandwiches, pizza, snacks and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Coach Class travel is an economical way to travel from New York to Toronto whilst taking in the beautiful scenery along the way. Coach Class seats include:
- Wide, comfortable reclining seats
- Ample legroom for your comfort
- A fold-down tray for dining
- Individual reading light
- Electrical sockets right at your seat
Enjoy an enhanced travel experience in Business Class on the Maple Leaf and you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Coach Class travel, as well as upgraded amenities such as:
- Exclusive business class carriages
- Comfortable leather seats with footrests
- Extended legroom
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
New York to Toronto Timetable
The Maple Leaf train schedule departs New York daily at 07:15.
- Departs New York, NY: 07:15
- Arrives Canadian Border, CBN: 16:42
- Departs Canadian Border, CBN: 17:40
- Arrives Toronto, ON 19:38
The journey between New York and Toronto has stops at 20+ stations, including Niagara Falls, Syracuse and Albany. Duration at each station will vary.
Toronto to New York Timetable
The Maple Leaf train schedule departs Toronto daily at 08:20.
- Departs Toronto, ON: 08:20
- Arrives Canadian Border, CBN: 10:22
- Departs Canadian Border, CBN: 10:37
- Arrives New York, NY: 21:16
The journey between Toronto and New York has stops at 20+ stations, including Niagara Falls, Syracuse and Albany. Duration at each station will vary.
Train Tickets, Flights & More
With FREEDOM, you can book everything you need for your America rail holiday in one place; flights, hotels, tours and more.
Please note, advanced booking is highly recommended.
Services that cross the US-Canadian border are subject to inspection by Canadian and American law enforcement officials. Passengers will detrain with baggage at the border, should be prepared to show the ID selected when making reservations and will reboard the same train.
Please note, train departure and arrival times may change. Please call Freedom Destinations to confirm departure dates and availability. Seasonal variations may apply.