2024 & 2025 Bali Holidays
Thinking about a holiday in Bali 2024 or 2025? You’ve come to the right place!
At FREEDOM we offer a superb range of holiday ideas, tours, hotels and experiences to help you plan the perfect getaway.
Where Should I Visit in Bali?
From ancient temples and shimmering rice terraces to beautiful beaches and stylish cities, Bali is a diverse and quite unique destination. Our Asia Experts recommend the following:
- For the best beaches… head to Seminyak Beach for colourful parasols and funky beachside bars, Echo Beach for spectacular black volcanic sands and Virgin Beach for a taste of tranquillity.
- For island hopping adventures… combine Bali with the Gili Islands. Each one of the trio offers something a little different, be it space to relax or somewhere to throw a few shapes in the evening!
- For a cultural experience… partake in our Kintamani & Monkey Forest tour, a fascinating journey through the Balinese countryside to tranquil temples and traditional craft villages.
- For ocean lovers… board a boat to nearby Nusa Penida Island for the chance to see turtles, rays, sharks and more on a diving or snorkelling tour.
- For one-of-a-kind wildlife… visit Komodo National Park where you can spot Komodo dragons strutting through the forest, manta rays gliding through the ocean and flying foxes soaring through the sky.
- For the surf… hit the waves at Kuta Beach, a sweeping stretch with swells suited to both beginners and advanced levels.
- For adventure enthusiasts… head to neighbouring island Lombok to hike volcanoes, surf waves and chase waterfalls.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bali?
With temperatures hovering around 26 to 29°C no matter the season, Bali makes an appealing holiday destination year-round.
The most popular time to visit Bali is June to August when the island is at its driest with plenty of sunshine. Water visibility is also at its best, making it the perfect time to travel for divers and snorkellers.
If you are not tied to the school holidays, May and September can also be a great time to go to Bali. You will have a little more space to yourself and rainfall is normally still relatively low.
October is the official start of Bali’s wet season, which typically lasts to April. Like in many Asian countries however, whilst downpours are heavy they are short-lived, leaving you with the rest of the day to enjoy the hot weather. Travelling within these months can also mean cheaper accommodation and fewer people at some of Bali’s more popular hotspots.
How Long to Spend in Bali?
Most people go on holiday to Bali for between 7 and 21 days, with many travellers choosing to combine their trip with another country in South East Asia, such as Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand.
How do I Plan a 2024 or 2025 Bali Holiday?
Designed by our team of Travel Experts, our range of multi centre Bali holidays are a great place to gain inspiration for your trip. You can book these itineraries as they are, or tailor them to suit your plans.
Alternatively, let us take care of the planning for you. Simply let your Travel Consultant know your interests and budget and they will design a tailor made Bali holiday, especially for you.
Plan your holiday