Multi Centre Holidays To Bali
From glorious beaches and buzzing towns to glistening rice paddies and beautiful temples, a holiday to Bali has something for everyone.
At FREEDOM we’ve been designing multi centre holidays for over 20 years, and we would love to use our expert knowledge to help plan a tailor made adventure exploring this beautiful island and its South East Asian neighbours.
Destinations in Bali
Due to the compact size of the island, it is possible to base yourself in one location and take day trips out, however we would advocate staying in at least two or three destinations to reduce travel time and get a real flavour of the different regions, from sunrise to sunset.
Great places to include in your in your multi centre itinerary:
- Seminyak – Spas, shopping and golden sands make this sophisticated suburb a popular choice amongst holidaymakers. Seminyak is also conveniently positioned close to many of Bali’s main attractions.
- Nusa Dua – With its luxurious resorts and secluded beaches, Nusa Dua makes for an excellent choice for couples or those interested in a honeymoon in Bali. Enjoy quiet streets and a slower pace of life at this beachside haven.
- Sanur – A laidback location that offers great restaurants, beautiful beaches and an array of water sports. Sanur is a popular alternative to Seminyak or Kuta; less bustle but still plenty to keep you entertained.
- Canggu – Seeking sun, surf and style? Canggu is the place for you! Cafe culture reigns supreme in this up-and-coming destination, with an abundance of unique eateries and funky bars just inches away from sweeping black sand beaches and shimmering emerald rice paddies.
- Ubud – Creativity and spirituality go hand in hand in the artisans’ village of Ubud. Tour expertly sculpted rice terraces, learn age-old jewellery making techniques, partake in a restorative yoga session. A few days in Ubud will be sure to leave you feeling revitalised.
- Lovina – A little less developed than its southern counterpart, this gem in the North treats its visitors to a taste of authentic Bali. By day, explore the surrounding waterfalls and countryside and by night, dine in one of the many traditional Warungs.
Neighbouring Indonesian Islands
Indonesia is blessed with stunning islands. These three destinations are within an hour’s flight from Bali and make an excellent addition to any multi centre holiday.
- Lombok – Adventure enthusiasts will love hiking Lombok’s towering volcanoes, surfing its barrelling waves and trekking through its lush jungle. There are also plenty of pristine beaches and charming boutique resorts for those looking to relax.
- Gili Islands – Off the shore of mainland Lombok lies a trio of tropical paradises, the beautiful and bohemian Gili Islands. Spend your days snorkelling, sunbathing and sipping on a cocktail or two!
- Komodo National Park – Wildlife lovers will be in their element at this mystical destination, home of prehistoric Komodo dragons, extraordinary pink beaches and a multitude of marine life including turtles, manta rays and vibrant coral.
The diversity of South East Asia, coupled with regular, and excellent value flights between countries make it an ideal multi centre holiday destination. Where you can combine history, culture, adventure, relaxation, unique wildlife, stunning landscapes and sumptuous cuisine all in one trip!
Direct flights from Singapore to Bali take around 2 hours 45 minutes. The Kuala Lumpur to Bali flight takes 3 hours and Bangkok to Bali flight 4 hours 15 minutes.
These six sensational multi centre holidays have been chosen by our FREEDOM customers.
- Bali Surprise – explore temples, islands and cities on this fantastic 10 day itinerary encompassing Lombok, Singapore and Bali
- Bali and Gili Islands – discover the verdant rice paddies of Ubud before heading to Gili Trawangan for a taste of the castaway life
- Singapore and Bali – pair Singapore’s futuristic gardens with Bali’s ancient temples and you’ve got the perfect multi centre adventure
- Borneo and Bali – see orangutans and turtles in Borneo, enjoy a city stay in Kuala Lumpur and relax on Bali’s golden beaches
- Luxury Hong Kong and Bali – experience a taste of the finer things in life on this 11 day luxury holiday combining vibrant Hong Kong and blissful Bali
- Bali and Dubai – combine three nights in glitzy desert city Dubai with seven nights on the enchanting island of Bali
These itineraries can be booked as they are, altered to suit your plans or just for inspiration to design a tailor made multi centre holiday.
Tailor Made Holidays
Holidays designed for you; our slogan is our mantra.
Your personal Travel Consultant will listen to your interests and preferences and create a tailor made itinerary, especially for you. Each of our Asia team has travelled throughout Bali and will use their first-hand experiences to offer advice and recommendations for your trip.
Just get in touch to start planning your adventure.
Everything In One Place
As well as expert advice and competitive prices, a benefit of travelling with FREEDOM is that you can book your flights, tours, experiences, hotels and resorts in one place, as a fully ATOL protected package.
Your Travel Consultant will also arrange the finer details, such as airport and hotel transfers, so all you need to do is look forward to your trip!
Whether you’d like to learn more about our pre-designed, multi centre Bali holidays, or you would like a tailor made itinerary designed specifically for you, our friendly team are here to help.
Simply get in touch and before you know it you will be boarding the plane to Bali!
Get In Touch