Discover the Gulf Coast
Whether you want to taste local and fresh cuisine or try your hand at a variety of watersports, our Asia Experts can include engaging experiences and tours in your holiday.
Things to do on the Gulf Coast
- Explore the underwater world on a scuba diving trip in Sihanoukville
- Kayak to Koh Toch Island from the main beaches of Koh Rong
- Learn how to cook Khmer specialities in a local cookery class
- Shop at Sihanoukville’s night market for fresh dragonfruit or lychees
- Try the famous blue crab that Kep is known for
- Discover the jungle trail to Sok San beach on Koh Rong Island
- Hike in Kep National Park and enjoy views of nearby islands
- Admire the calmness of Kbal Chhay waterfall
- Explore the 1960s urban ruins of art deco houses in Kep
- Take a ferry to remote Rabbit Island
- Snorkel off the coast of Koh Rong Island
Cambodia’s Gulf Coast is still a fairly remote and quiet area to enjoy with limited access.
By Air – Flights from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville take just under 1 hour.
By Road – Cambodia’s beach resorts are a 3 hour drive from Phnom Penh.
By Boat – The island of Koh Rong is located 45 minutes by speed boat from Sihanoukville.
Combine a Gulf Coast resort with Phnom Penh and Siem Reap for a fabulous Cambodia experience. Or you can add Vietnam, Laos, Thailand or any other Asia destination.Plan your holiday