Multi Centre Holidays to Cambodia
With its ancient temples, lush countryside and enchanting islands, Cambodia makes a fantastic multi centre holiday destination.
To really experience the best of this captivating country, we recommend trying to visit at least a couple of the main cities and regions. Our team of Asia Specialists can advise on how best to get from place to place.
Siem Reap province, in the north west of the country, is home to the Temples of Angkor, including the magnificent Angkor Wat, thought to be the world’s largest religious monument. It really is a ‘must-see’ on any Cambodia itinerary.
The historic site is just 6 km from Krong Siem Reap, the capital of the province which, with its array of restaurants, bars and lively night markets, is a great place visit in itself.
Travel south of the city and you will soon reach the shores of Tonle Sap, the largest fresh water lake in South East Asia. Perhaps take a half day tour to see the ingenious Tonle Sap floating villages and get an insight into the local fishing industry?
Phnom Penh is a city steeped in history. It’s from the capital that you can learn about Cambodia’s turbulent past with a trip to the Genocide Museum and Killing Fields.
Within the city, ensure to visit the Royal Palace, home to the Silver Pagoda and diamond encrusted Buddha. In the evening, try some traditional Camdobian street food, barbequed meats and fish particularly recommended.
Encompassing the coastal towns of Kep, pepper-producing Kampot and idyllic island of Koh Rong, Cambodia’s Gulf Coast is an excellent place to both explore and relax.
Whilst Cambodia is perhaps lesser known for its beaches than Thailand or Bali, this means you are often rewarded with miles of golden sand to yourself.
These well-loved holiday favourites take in the best of Cambodia and its South East Asian neighbours:
- Ultimate Cambodia – Enjoy a cultural feast in ancient Angkor Wat and historic Phnom Penh, before five nights relaxation on the island paradise of Koh Rong.
- Vietnam & Cambodia Experience – Combine two of South East Asia’s most spectacular destinations. Visit Halong Bay, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh, then travel north east to Cambodia. One of our most popular itineraries.
- Cambodia, Thai Heritage & Beach – A perfect blend of culture, city and coast. Discover Cambodia’s timeworn temples, before heading to Thailand to explore bustling Bangkok, laid-back Chiang Mai and beautiful Koh Samui.
- Highlights of Asia – A 20 day adventure to South East Asia’s major cities and attractions in Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Siem Reap to Saigon – Make your way from this charming Cambodian city to Vietnam’s bustling capital via an incredible cruise along the Mekong River.
All of the above can be booked as they are or altered to suit your timings or visit other places that you would like to see.
Tailor Made Itineraries
If our holiday ideas don’t match your plans, why not take advantage of our free planning service? Simply let one of our Travel Experts know where you would like to go and they will create a tailor made adventure, just for you.
Our South East Asia Specialists have travelled in Cambodia and will use their first-hand experiences to make your trip truly unforgettable.
Internal Flights & Hotel Transfers
So that you can make the most of your time abroad, we typically suggest flying between Cambodia’s main cities and centres. Travelling between regions by road or rail can be exciting, but also lengthy as transport networks aren’t as established as those in the UK.
Your Travel Consultant can arrange the best Cambodia internal flights for your trip as well as organise hotel transfers, to get you and your luggage from the airport to your accommodation, worry free.
Whether you’ve already got your route planned and would like someone to take care of the finer details, or you’re undecided on where to go and would like the advice of a Travel Expert, our friendly team are here to help.
So, just get in touch and you will soon be looking forward to your perfect multi centre Cambodia holiday!
Get in Touch