Things to do in Siem Reap
Whether you want to cruise the Tonle Sap Lake or wander the Temples of Angkor, our Asia experts can include exciting experiences and tours in your holiday.
- Explore Angkor Wat on foot
- Take a hot air balloon flight over the temples of Angkor at sunrise
- Visit the Tomb Raider temple, Ta Prohm
- Admire Angkor Thom in UNESCO listed Angkor National Park
- Visit the Old Market to try local produce
- Take an ancient Khmer arts workshop at Les Artisans d’Angkor
- Shop for souvenirs at the Siem Reap Art Night Market
- Enjoy a traditional gondola at Tonle Oum during sunset
- Watch the gymnasts and jugglers are the Phare circus show
- Cruise the Tonle Sap to see fishing villages living on the lake
- Delve into Khmer cuisine with a cooking class
Flights from the U.K. to Siem Reap are not currently direct, instead stop via a popular hub such as Hong Kong or Singapore, which is a great opportunity to see another part of the world.
By Air – Flights from the U.K. take around 15 hours to Siem Reap indirect. Travelling from the airport to the city centre takes around 20 minutes by road.
Combine Siem Reap with Phnom Penh and the beaches of the Gulf Coast for a fabulous Cambodia experience. Or you can add Vietnam, Laos, Thailand or any other Asia destination.
Speak to your FREEDOM expert about a multi centre Cambodia or Asia holiday designed for you.