Whether you want to uncover history and culture or swim in the scenic Kuang Si Falls, our Asia Experts can include exciting experiences, excursions and tours in your tailor made Laos holiday.
Things to do in Laos
- Visit the UNESCO heritage listed town of Luang Prabang
- See the buddhist temple Wat Xieng Thong
- Climb the 350 steps up to Phou Sii Hill to enjoy the views
- Shop in Luang Prabang’s night markets
- Visit the Pak Ou Caves to see their thousands of Buddha images
- Swim at Kuang Si Falls
- Taste traditional Laos coffee
- Receive a traditional Lao Baci ceremony in a local home
- Enjoy a 2-day Luangsay cruise on the Mekong River
There are four international airports in Laos, including Luang Prabang International Airport and Wattay in Vientiane.
By Air – Flying is the easiest way to get into Laos. It is common to arrive in Bangkok first. Bangkok connects well with Laos to the airports of Luang Prabang and Vientiane.
Combine Laos with Cambodia, Thailand or Vietnam for a fabulous Indochina experience. Or you can add Bangkok, Singapore or any other Asia destination.
Plan your Laos holiday