Whether you want to discover this iconic and unique city by day or by night, our Asia Experts can include exciting activities and excursions in your tailor made Singapore holiday.
Things to do in Singapore
- Have fun at Universal Studios on Sentosa Island
- Sip on a Singapore Sling at Raffles
- Experience the buzz and food of Chinatown
- Ride the Singapore Flyer
- Hike around Mount Faber Park and the Southern Ridges
- Walk the unique vertical tree garden in Gardens by the Bay
- Visit the iconic Marina Bay Sands
- Take a day trip to the 35m high waterfall at Cloud Forest
- Explore the Indonesian island of Bintan 45 minutes by ferry from Singapore
- Visit the National Museum of Singapore
Singapore is one of the world’s most popular airport hubs and as such helps connect many countries in the world, for example Australia and the U.K, making Singapore an ideal stopover city.
By Air – Flights from the U.K. take around 13 hours to Singapore. The airport sits about 30 minutes outside of the city and the route is well serviced by local taxis.
By Road – The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by road takes around 5 hours, whilst a train takes longer, at approximately 7 hours.
Combine Singapore with Bali, Langkawi or Phuket for a fabulous city and beach experience. Or you can add Borneo, Thailand or any other Asia destination.
Speak to your Freedom Consultant about a multi centre Asia holiday designed for you.Plan your holiday