FREE NIGHT OFFER
Book by 31 May 2021 and receive a free night at Elephant Hills plus a traditional longtail boat trip, a visit to Rainforest Camp, and more when you travel by 31 October 2022.
Your Holiday Includes:
- 3 nights in Bangkok
- 2 day Jungle Safari at Elephant Hills
- 5 nights by the beach in Phuket
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Optional UK flights
Day 1 to 3 - Bangkok
Your Thailand adventure starts in its bustling capital, Bangkok. You will be met at the airport and driven to you chosen Bangkok hotel to drop off your bags, refresh and then head out exploring!
Bangkok offers culture, entertainment and great food by the bucket load! During your stay you could:
- Explore the jewel encrusted Grand Palace
- Whizz through the streets on a tuk tuk
- Marvel at the 5.5 tonne Golden Buddha of Wat Traimit
- Haggle for a bargain at the Talad Rod Fai night market
- Experience the nightlife of Khao San Road
- Take a day tour to floating markets of Damnoen Saduak
To save time, you can pre-book Bangkok day tours with your holidays.
Day 4 & 5 - Jungle Safari, Elephant Hills
Wake early for your transfer to Bangkok Airport and flight to Surat Thani, where a mini-van will be waiting to take you to Elephant Hills, the scenic drive offering a glimpse of life in rural Thailand.
Elephant Hills has brought the concept of an African safari camp to the heart of the Khao Sok rainforest. Your action-packed overnight Jungle Safari includes:
- An ethical elephant experience, in which you will prepare a nutritious meal to feed to an elephant yourself, then watch them play in their large mud-pool
- A canoe trip on the peaceful River Sok, surrounded by the towering peaks of the National Park, keeping an eye out for hornbills, lizards and monkeys
- A jungle trek, led by an expert guide who will point out the amazing variety of flora and fauna that lives in what is one of the world’s oldest rainforests
Your accommodation for the night is an en suite, luxury tent. All meals are provide during your stay, including a buffet lunch on arrival and before your departure.
After your adventure, you will be collected from Elephant Hills for your transfer through the Thai countryside to your chosen Phuket hotel.
Day 6 to 9 - Phuket
Thailand’s largest island, Phuket boasts miles of soft sands, surrounding a lush interior, and a great choice of bars and restaurants to relax in the evening.
If you can pull yourself away from the beach why not:
- Visit the Big Buddha in the Nakkerd Hills, for a 360 degree view of the island
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive limestone karsts Phang Nga Bay
- Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, a stunning, forest-covered archipelago
- Visit Wat Chalong, an ornately decorated Buddhist temple
- Pick up some souvenirs at one of Phuket’s famous night markets
There is also great snorkelling around the island, a host of water sports and numerous spas and massage parlours for some holiday pampering!
Day 11 - Farewell
Today you will be picked up from your hotel for the short drive to Phuket Airport for your flight home.
11 day Holiday Idea - from £669
With flights from £1289
*Free Night Offer* Book the Elephant Hills Jungle Safari by 31 May 2021 and receive a free night which also includes a visit to a local market in Takhun, a traditional longtail boat trip on Cheow Larn Lake, and a visit to Rainforest Camp including lunch. Valid on travel dates until 31 October 2022. Subject to availability. Seasonal variations may apply. Valid on new bookings only.
Prices are per person, based on 2 sharing. Flights, hotels and tours are subject to availability and seasonal variations may apply. Please call Freedom Destinations for details.