Honeymoons in Thailand
Whether you want your honeymoon to be an action-packed adventure or a blissed-out beach break, or even a little bit of both, our Asia Experts can help design an itinerary that’s right for you.
Choosing Your Honeymoon Destination
From the tranquil temples and mighty mountains in the north to the idyllic islands and hidden lagoons in the south, Thailand is a destination that truly has something for everyone. We would recommend spending time in two or three of the below regions to really capture the essence of this vibrant country:
- Bangkok – A sprawling metropolis where modern skyscrapers sit side by side with traditional temples and its buzzing streets are alive with ambitious street vendors and thriving markets
- Koh Samui – Framed by crystal clear waters and palm fringed beaches, this charming island boasts magical temples, lush rainforest and glistening falls
- Khao Sok – Nature meets adventure in Thailand’s Khao Sok National Park. Cruise along Cheow Lan Lake, experience an elephant encounter or stay in a floating raft house
- Krabi – A tropical paradise where dramatic limestone cliffs rise up from warm waters and secret lagoons and steaming hot springs are nestled within its lush forested interior
- Phi Phi – Home to hidden coves, beautiful beaches and limestone lagoons, this tiny Thai island offers visitors the perfect blend of relaxation and exploration
- Phuket – Thailand’s holiday playground is renowned for its incredible beach resorts and lively nightlife. Shopping, spas and golden sands are all on the menu on this tourist favourite
- Northern Thailand – With its enchanting temples, stunning rice terraces and friendly locals, Northern Thailand is the perfect place to visit for those eager to experience authentic Thai culture
Tailor Made Honeymoons
At Freedom Destinations you can choose to book one of our pre-designed honeymoon packages, or instead ask our team of Asia Experts to create a bespoke itinerary for you. Simply let us know your interests and preferences and they will use their expert knowledge to help plan a Thailand honeymoon you’ll never forget.
From planning through to booking, you will have your own personal Asia Honeymoon Consultant with you the whole way. Each of our team has spent time travelling in Thailand and will use their first-hand experiences to provide you with recommendations on places to stay and things to do on your trip.
They will take care of all the arrangements on your behalf, leaving you with nothing to do except look forward to your trip!
Your Consultant will make sure to let the hotels and resorts know you are celebrating your marriage, and you may just find an extra bottle of wine in your room, or the best table reserved in the restaurant.
Wedding Gift Scheme
We’re delighted to offer our honeymooners our Wedding Gift Scheme, a benefit unique to FREEDOM in which a dedicated web page is created in your name for your friends and family to contribute towards your honeymoon as part of a wedding gift.
Plan your honeymoon