Discover Koh Samui
Whether you want to relax on palm-fringed beaches or explore mountainous rainforest, our Asia experts can include exciting activities and experiences in your holiday.
Things to do in Koh Samui
- Visit the Big Buddha at Wat Phra Yai
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top of the National Marine Park
- Sip cocktails and relax on Lamai Beach
- Discover Thai folklore at Grandma and Grandpa (Hin Ta and Hin Yai) rock
- Buy your souvenirs in Nathon
- Meet the locals on a visit to a traditional Thai fishing village
- Board an iconic long tail boat on a journey to Coral Island
- Go wild swimming at Namuang Waterfall
- Be entertained by a Thai cabaret show at Chaweng Beach
- Visit the Secret Buddha Garden created by Nim Thongsuk
Popular Koh Samui has great transport links to and from the island, and to nearby islands too.
By Air – There are regular flights to Koh Samui from Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. See if you can spot the Big Buddha upon your arrival!
By Boat – Several ferries and catamarans run from Surat Thani or Don Sak on the mainland to Koh Samui. Boats also connect to Koh Tao and Koh Phangan from Koh Samui.
Combine Koh Samui with other Thai islands, Bangkok or Northern Thailand for a fabulous multi centre Thailand holiday.
It’s also a great place to relax after a city stay in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or an Indochina tour.
Plan your holiday