Discover Krabi & Phi Phi
Whether you want to chill by the pool, enjoy a Thai massage or explore local temples, our Asia experts can include exciting activities and experiences in your Thailand holiday.
Things to do in Krabi & Phi Phi
- Go island hopping
- Take part in a Thai cooking class
- Shop at the local night markets in Krabi
- Treat yourself to a traditional Thai massage
- Relax on the picture-perfect Railay Beach
- Try scuba diving at Ko Lanta Yai
- See beautiful marine life with a snorkelling trip on Bamboo Island
- See the wall paintings at Viking Cave
- Take a thrilling speedboat ride to Koh Tub Island
- Try your hand at rock climbing on Phi Phi
The quickest way to get to Krabi is by plane and the most popular way to get to Phi Phi is by ferry.
By Air – There are daily flights to Krabi from Bangkok, as well as flights from Koh Samui too.
By Bus – There are regular direct bus services between Bangkok and Krabi that take around 12 hours.
By Boat – Ferries to Phi Phi take around 2 hours from Phuket and 90 minutes from Krabi or Koh Lanta.
Combine Krabi and Phi Phi with other Thai island or beach resorts, Bangkok or even Northern Thailand for a fabulous Thailand experience. Or you can add Singapore, Hong Kong, Cambodia or any other Asia destination.
Plan your holiday