Multi Centre Holidays To Thailand
With its idyllic islands, enchanting temples and exceptional cuisine, Thailand is sure to capture the heart of even its most well-travelled visitors. To experience the best of this beautiful country, we’d recommend spending time in two or three of the below cities and centres:
- Bangkok – As the country’s main transport hub, many Thailand holidays begin in Bangkok. This lively capital is not to be missed, with energetic markets, mouth-watering street vendors and peaceful temples around every corner.
- Koh Samui – An idyllic island in the Gulf of Thailand surrounded by crystal clear waters and palm-fringed beaches, with a rugged interior of lush rainforest and glistening falls.
- Krabi & Phi Phi – These gems in the South East are renowned for their soft white sands and jutting limestone karsts. Relax in the hot springs of Krabi or explore the hidden lagoons of Phi Phi.
- Phuket – One of Thailand’s most popular islands thanks to its incredible resorts and easy-going atmosphere. By day, relax on golden sands, and by night, enjoy the island’s buzzing nightlife!
- Northern Thailand – A little less developed than its southern counterpart, the North treats visitors to another side of Thailand. Magical temples, verdant rice terraces and warm friendly locals await the curious adventurer.
Here are six of our customers’ favourite multi centre holidays, showcasing the best of Thailand and its South East Asian neighbours. You can choose to book these holidays as they are, or ask one of our Travel Experts to design a tailor made itinerary, just for you.
- Thai Island Dreams – The ultimate island hopping itinerary. Spend 18 leisurely days exploring the enchanting islands of Koh Samui, Phuket and Phi Phi and take in the sights of stunning beaches, secret lagoons and shimmering falls.
- Thailand’s Gems – Get up close with nature on this fantastic 11 day getaway beginning on the soft sands of Samui and taking you to the lush jungle of Khao Sok National Park for an unforgettable elephant experience.
- Thai Capital, Culture & Coast – A holiday that has it all. Hit the beaches of Hua Hin, the bustling streets of Bangkok, and the beautiful temples of Chiang Mai on this spectacular 14 day adventure.
- Cambodia, Thai Heritage & Beach – Experience two of South East Asia’s finest countries on this 19 day trip encompassing Cambodia’s ancient Temples of Angkor and Thailand’s vibrant Bangkok and idyllic Koh Samui.
- Vietnam Cities & Thai Beaches – Pair Vietnam’s most dynamic cities with a stay on Thailand’s golden sands and you’ve got the perfect multi centre adventure. Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and Hua Hin all feature in this 14 day itinerary.
- Asia Culture & Beach – Two countries, one unforgettable adventure! Begin your journey exploring rural Laos, before heading to Thailand to enjoy time in the mountainous North and the coastal South.
Tailor Made Itineraries
At Freedom Destinations you can choose to book one of our pre-designed holiday packages, or instead let our team of Asia Experts create a bespoke itinerary specifically for you. Your personal Travel Consultant will take into account your interests and preferences and use their expert knowledge to help plan a trip that’s right for you.
Internal Flights & Hotel Transfers
To ensure your trip has minimal travel time and maximum relaxation time, we would generally suggest flying between Thailand’s different cities and centres. It is a ten hour drive south from Bangkok to Phuket, and nine hours north from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, in comparison to a short hour and a half long flight either way.
Your FREEDOM Consultant can also take care of any hotel transfers for you, allowing you to step straight off the plane and carry on to your accommodation without any hassle.
Whether you already know where you would like to go and are looking for someone to take care of the arrangements for you, or you’re a little less far along in your planning journey and you’re looking for advice on which destinations and hotels are right for you, our team of Asia Experts are here to help.
All of our team have spent time in South East Asia and would love to share their first-hand travelling knowledge with you. Simply let them know your interests and preferences, and they will create an unforgettable Thailand multi centre holiday, just for you.
Get In Touch