Discover the Northern Gulf Beaches
Whether you want to snorkel in the warm sea, embrace exciting local nightlife or enjoy historical treasures, our Asia experts can include a variety of activities and experiences in your holiday.
Things to do around the Northern Gulf
- Enjoy a fun and entertaining evening at a Tiffany Show in Pattaya
- Visit Wat Mahathat’s beautiful seated Buddha statue
- Marvel at the natural illumination of Khao Luang Cave and its Buddha images
- Snorkel or scuba dive off the shores of Koh Samet
- Explore the Summer Palace of Petchburi
- See one of Thailand’s most beautiful train stations in Hua Hin
- Relax on the white sand beaches of Koh Samet
- Visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a temple carved from wood
- Shop till you drop in the impressive Hua Hin Market Village
- Hike to natural waterfalls in Mu Ko Chang National Park
The Northern Gulf beaches of Thailand are most easily reached via the bustling city of Bangkok.
By Air – Bangkok has two main airports, Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport, which are both roughly 30km from the city centre.
By Road – Buses, taxis or private transfers from Bangkok take around 2 hours and buses depart every 30 minutes to Pattaya.
By Boat – After you’ve travelled from Bangkok by road, you will need to take a boat to finish your journey to Koh Samet. It takes a total of 3 hours by road and boat to reach Koh Samet.
Northern Gulf beaches are close to Bangkok. You can combine them with the city, Northern Thailand or Thai island resorts for a fabulous Thailand experience. Or you can add Cambodia, Burma or any other Asia destination.
Call us now on 0333 234 3112 or ENQUIRE ONLINE