Discover the Central Coast
Whether you want to explore on a city tour or try your hand at Vietnamese cooking, our Asia experts can include exciting experiences and tours in your tailor made Central Coast holiday.
Things to do on the Central Coast
- See the Citadel in Hue
- Explore UNSECO word heritage listed Hoi An on foot
- Taste your first Banh It la Gai, a local cake
- Visit and explore the Museum of Cham
- Admire the views at the Marble Mountains
- Visit the tombs of former emperors in Hue
- Enjoy a Vietnamese cooking class and market visit
- Relax at a Hoi An spa
- Go on a bicycle tour through local countryside
- Snorkel or scuba dive the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park
Danang’s airport is 2km west of the city centre and a journey takes around 6 minutes by car.
By Air – Daily flights in and out of Danang connect it with Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang and Da Lat.
By Road – There are frequent bus services between Danang, Hue and Hoi An. Danang to Hoi An by road takes around 1 hour.