Discover Hoi An & Central Coast
Whether you want to explore on a city tour or try your hand at Vietnamese cooking, our Asia experts can include exciting experiences and tours in your holiday.
Things to do on the Central Coast
- See the Citadel in Hue
- Explore UNESCO word heritage listed Hoi An on foot
- Taste your first Banh It la Gai, a local cake
- Visit and explore the Museum of Cham
- Admire the views at the Marble Mountains
- Visit the tombs of former emperors in Hue
- Enjoy a Vietnamese cooking class and market visit
- Relax at a Hoi An spa
- Go on a bicycle tour through local countryside
- Snorkel or scuba dive the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park
Da Nang’s airport is 2km west of the city centre and a journey takes around 6 minutes by car.
By Air – Daily flights in and out of Da Nang connect it with Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang and Da Lat.
By Road – There are frequent bus services between Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An. Da Nang to Hoi An by road takes around 1 hour.
Combine the beaches and attractions of the Central Coast with Saigon and Hanoi for a fabulous Vietnam experience. Or you can add Cambodia, Hong Kong or any other Asia destination.Plan your holiday