Multi Centre Vietnam Holidays
There is so much to see and do in Vietnam a multi centre itinerary is a must!
For first time travellers especially, it’s worth visiting at least two or three cities or regions to appreciate the diversity of the country and experience some of its most spellbinding landscapes and famous attractions. Head to:
- Saigon & the South – for the French boulevards and vibrant night markets of Ho Chi Minh City itself, as it is now known, the Cu Chi Tunnels, built by the Viet Cong, and the floating villages of the Mekong Delta
- Hoi An & the Central Coast – for superb beaches, Da Nang’s seafood restaurants and lively nightlife and the archaeological wonders of Hue, the ancient Vietnamese capital on the banks of the Perfume River
- Hanoi & the North – for a delightful mix of old and new as well approximately 6 million scooters carrying everything from loved ones to livestock! The present day capital is also the gateway to the magical Halong Bay, a highlight of any Vietnamese holiday
In between consider visiting Nha Trang, 430 km north east of Saigon, for more great beaches and colourful corals, the lakes and waterfalls around Dalat, a scenic three hour drive from Nha Trang, and the mesmerising rice paddies surrounding Sapa in the far North West, which can be reached by train from Hanoi.
Here are six of our customers’ favourite multi centre holidays, exploring Vietnam and its South East Asian neighbours. You can book these itineraries as they are or alter any part of them to suit your plans.
- Vietnam City & Beach – three nights in Saigon, from where you can visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta, followed by a week on the beach in Hoi An
- Vietnam Heritage – 11 days exploring the cultural sights of central and northern Vietnam, including the ancient capital of Hue and mystical Halong bay
- Vietnam in Style – a two week, three centre itinerary, flying between the capital Hanoi, the beaches of Da Nang and the southern centre of Saigon
- Vietnam & Cambodia Experience – a well planned holiday to the must-see sights of both countries, including Halong Bay and the Temples of Angkor
- Vietnam & Laos Explorer – an excellent introduction to each destination, visiting all the main attractions with your own private guide and driver
- Vietnam Cities & Thai Beaches – a three centre itinerary to Hanoi and Saigon, before the beach town of Hua Hin, three hours south of Bangkok
Tailor Made Itineraries
If you would like to plan your own Vietnam holiday you have come to the right place. At FREEDOM, you can book your flights, hotels, tours and excursions as one tailor made package, with ABTA or ATOL protection.
If there is a particular hotel at which would like to stay or an activity you would love to experience that is not on our website, it is likely we will still be able to arrange it for you, through our partners in the country – just get in touch.
Internal Flights & Hotel Transfers
To make the most of your time abroad, we typically recommend flying between Vietnam’s major cities and centres. It is a 17 hour drive from Saigon to Hoi An, and a further 15 hours to Hanoi. By contrast the flight from Saigon to Hanoi takes just over 2 hours.
Your FREEDOM Consultant will find the best Vietnam internal flights for your itinerary, and arrange hotel transfers for you, so that you can travel in comfort and be ready to explore as soon as you reach your destination.
Whether you know exactly where you would like to go and are looking for the best price, or you would like recommendations as to where to stay and what to see, our friendly team are here to help.
They have all travelled throughout South East Asia and would love to use their expert knowledge to ensure your multi centre holiday to Vietnam is one you will never forget.
Get In Touch