Australia Domestic Flights
With large distances between its major cities, good internal flights in Australia are essential. Flight times for popular routes include:
- Sydney to Melbourne – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Sydney to Adelaide – 2 hours 5 minutes
- Sydney to Ayers Rock – 3 hour 30 minutes
- Sydney to Cairns – 2 hour 55 minutes
- Melbourne to Brisbane – 2 hours 10 minutes
- Melbourne to Hobart – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Melbourne to Perth – 4 hours 10 minutes
- Adelaide to Darwin – 3 hours 40 minutes
- Adelaide to Brisbane – 2 hours 25 minutes
- Perth to Sydney – 4 hours 50 minutes
- Perth to Darwin – 3 hours 45 minutes
- Perth to Broome – 2 hours 30 minutes
For the best price, you should book your domestic flights with your international flights to Australia, and a FREEDOM Expert can put this together for you.
As well as the major cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, there are many smaller towns and communities served by Australia’s network of internal flights, from Canberra to Kalgoorlie and Bendigo to Broome.
International Flights to Australia
Over 20 international airlines fly into Australia and choosing the right one is key. Some are cheaper or have shorter journeys, whilst others may connect with UK regional airports or multiple destinations in Australia.
Most international airlines offer stopovers to Australia, allowing you to explore a new destination without the cost of another plane ticket.
Your FREEDOM Expert will help select the right Australia flights for you.
Round The World Flights
With Australia and New Zealand on the other side of the world, why not turn your holiday into a round-the-world adventure?
If you fly to Australia via Dubai or Singapore, you could return via the South Pacific, America or Canada, for unbeatable beaches, hair raising roller coasters or breathtaking snowy vistas.
See our round the world holidays for inspiration, or get in touch for a tailor made itinerary.
Plan your holiday