Stopover - from £59
With year round sunshine, dazzling beaches and incredible shopping, Dubai offers those passing through a touch of glitz and glam before or after their holiday in Australia. Dubai is ideal for a city stopover en route to the land Down Under.
- Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Malls dancing water fountains
- The beautiful Dubai Miracle Garden
- Desert safaris
- Camel riding through the desert
Experience the elegance of Dubai on a fabulous stopover on your way to or from Australia. You could relax on Jumeirah Beach long stretches of pristine sand, studded with some of the world’s top hotels or head to downtown Dubai with its piercing skyscrapers, most noticeably Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building.
Dubai is not all 21st century glitz and glam and, for a taste of traditional Arabia, head for the neighbourhoods of Bur Dubai and Deira, with their labyrinth of alleys, souks and mosques separated by the bustling Dubai creek, where wooden Dhows ply their trade.
Deluxe Hotel Suggestion – Located opposite Burjuman shopping centre, Park Regis Kris Kin is a short walk to a metro station in the heart of Dubai’s historic district. There is a rooftop pool, two restaurants and a bar.
First Class Hotel Suggestion – Shaped like a wave washing over its 900 meters of private beach, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a city icon. With luxurious guest rooms, 6 swimming pools and 19 restaurants cafes and bars, it is the ultimate Dubai experience.
Dubai’s top attractions include:
- Palm Jumeirah and The World – sand islands literally built out of the sea
- Vibrant ‘souk’ markets, including the famous Gold and Spice Souks
- Burj Khalifa observation deck – awe inspiring views from the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building
- Over 70 air conditioned shopping malls
- Ride the desert dunes in a 4WD and finish with a Bedouin feast
- Wild Wadi water park with its 33m high slide
- ‘Ski in the Desert’ at Mall of Emirates
- Cross the glass walkway of the Dubai Frame
- Bastakia Quarter – the well preserved and restored old town
Stopover - from £59
- Choose a First Class hotel from £137
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply. Please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to Australia offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in Australia refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.