Kuala Lumpur Stopover
Stopover - from £32
Discover Kuala Lumpur’s famous Petronas Towers, the unique blend of old colonial architecture and contemporary shopping malls as well as decorative temples on a fabulous Australia stopover.
- Petronas Towers
- Thean Hou Temple
- Lake Titiwangsa
- Kampung Baru
- Batu Caves
With its fast, modern and easy to negotiate monorail system Kuala Lumpur’s attractions are well connected and accessible and can be reached at an affordable price. There is plenty to fill your days with, including:
- Petronas Towers – see Kuala Lumpur from the free viewing platform
- Little India – the colours, sounds and smells of India come alive
- Skyway Cable Car – travel over the rainforest to the Highlands Station
- The mysterious Batu Caves – just a short drive from the city
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple – Kuala Lumpur’s oldest Hindu temple
- Jalan Alor – the best in Chinese street food
- Chinatown – explore the culinary side of Kuala Lumpur
- Malacca – visit Malaysia’s oldest UNESCO World Heritage listed town
- Zoo Negara – discover native Malaysian wildlife within easy reach of the city
- Thean Hou Temple – ornate carvings and bold colours
See more of Malaysia
If your time in Malaysia permits then a visit to one of the country’s island resorts is a must. Lively Penang and the smaller, less busy Langkawi are the two favourites or, quieter still is the scenic east coast region around Kuantan with fine beaches facing the South China Sea. Inland the cooler Cameron Highlands are perfect for trekking through or relaxing within.
Stopover - from £32
- Choose Deluxe hotels from £62
- Choose a 2 night stay with a half day city tour, half day Batu Caves tour and return airport transfers from £145
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply, please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to Australia offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in Australia refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.