Los Angeles Stopover
Stopover - from £113
Immerse yourself in the excitement of Los Angeles on your way to or from Australia. Boasting fabulously good weather, red-carpet dining experiences and some of the most iconic landmarks in America and the world.
- Shop on Rodeo Drive
- Relax on Venice Beach
- Search for celebrities in Beverly Hills
- Enjoy family fun at Universal Studios
- Relax at Santa Monica Pier
The culturally diverse neighbourhood of Hollywood is the home of America’s film, television and music industries. Walk in the footsteps of the greatest stars of stage and screen on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame, immerse yourself in the world of film at Universal Studio Hollywood and view the Hollywood Sign.
Just a few minutes’ drive from Hollywood, the gleaming streets of Beverly Hills are home to L.A.’s biggest celebrities and movie stars. It’s here that you’ll find the wealthiest and most famous shopping area in the world, Rodeo Drive as well as L.A.’s most luxurious hotels and the city’s most exclusive restaurants.
Los Angeles’ top attractions include:
- TCL Chinese Theatre – watch a movie at the famous
- Rodeo Drive – shop in this world famous area
- Santa Monica Pier – relax, socialise and watch the sun go down
- Venice Beach – enjoy a little beach time close to the city
- Beverly Hills – search for celebs and admire their astonishing homes
- Getty Center – see the exhibits at the Getty Center
- Universal Studios® Hollywood – enjoy a fun family day out at Universal
- Griffith Observatory – drink in the L.A. skyline
- Disneyland Park – fun for all ages at the world’s best loved theme park
Stopover - from £113
- Choose a 2 night stay with a full day Hollywood and city tour and airport transfers from £324
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply. Please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to Australia offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in Australia refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.