Stopover - from £32
With direct flights from London and over 3,000 hours of sun a year, a stop in Perth has never been more appealing. Spend time relaxing on Cottesloe Beach, exploring the city’s cafes or go further afield in Western Australia.
- Visit Swan Valley wineries
- Historic port of Fremantle
- Meet quokkas on Rottnest Island
- Magnificent views from Kings Park
- Choice of beautiful beaches
Hailed as Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth is an exciting and ever evolving city. Its collection of 19 beautiful beaches, botanical gardens, eclectic offering of food and wine and picturesque riverfront setting make this city the perfect Australian stop over!
With the launch of Qantas’ direct flight, you can head straight to the Western Australia gateway city before an onward domestic flight, epic road trip or rail journey to explore the rest of this great country.
Perth’s top attractions include:
- Kings Park – one of the world’s largest inner parks offering magnificent views over the city and a haven for the city’s impressive display of fauna and flora
- Swan Valley – world famous wineries just a short drive from Perth
- Fremantle – Perth’s attractive and eclectic suburb with famous attractions such as the Fremantle Markets, waterfront and historic prison
- Beaches – with over 19 beautiful sandy beaches within easy reach of the city you will be able to find your oasis by the ocean
- Culture – from the Western Australia Museum to the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth offers a range of free cultural experiences and museums
- Rottnest Island – a picturesque island haven, home to Western Australia’s most famous resident – the Quokka!
- Elizabeth Quay – this riverfront precinct is currently undergoing a huge redevelopment and will become a key part of Perth’s social and leisure scene
- Perth Mint – a historic insight into Australia’s gold mining history
- Yagan Square – Perth’s latest development brings together culture, restaurants and social space. Enjoy a modern twist to this historic city
- Shopping – from the Malls of Hay and Murray Street to the Fremantle markets or the luxury stores on Queens Street, there is something for everyone
Stopover - from £32
- Choose First Class hotels from £79
- Choose a 3 night Perth City Explorer, with a cruise on the Swan River and a trip to Rottnest Island from £430
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply. Please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to Australia offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in Australia refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.