Your Holiday Includes:
- 4 nights in Perth including a Rottnest Island cruise
- 4 nights in Adelaide including Barossa Valley wine tasting
- 4 nights in Melbourne including the Great Ocean Road
- 4 nights in Sydney including a harbour cruise
- 4 nights in Brisbane including Lamington National Park
Day 1 to 4 - Perth
Arrive into Perth on an overnight flight for a four night stay in Western Australia’s capital. We’ve included a cruise to Rottnest Island to see it’s unique quokkas. There is plenty to see and do; visit the old port of Fremantle, take a 4WD trip to the Pinnacles or maybe just relax on the city’s renowned beaches just a short drive or train ride from the city centre.
Day 5 to 8 - Adelaide
This morning fly to Adelaide, South Australia’s state capital, to spend some time exploring the region. We’ve included a wine tasting tour of the Barossa Valley or visit Adelaide’s favourite beach resort, Glenelg. Explore the historic towns of the Fleurieu Peninsula, the wildlife and scenery of famous Kangaroo Island or take a historic journey down the Murray River. There’s no shortage of things to see and do in South Australia.
Day 9 to 12 - Melbourne
Board your onward flight to Melbourne where you will spend the next five days in Victoria’s cosmopolitan. With its leafy boulevards and café culture, it is a great city to explore. We’ve included a fabulous whole day tour along the Great Ocean Road.
Day 13 to 16 - Sydney
Fly on to Sydney this morning for a four night stay in New South Wales’ vibrant capital city. Board one of the iconic ferries to one of the neighbouring bays or beaches, enjoy fish and chips at Watson’s Bay or watch the local surfing skills at Bondi. Make sure you also find time to head out and visit the Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley regions. We’ve included a highlight cruise of the famous Sydney Harbour.
Day 17 to 20 - Brisbane
Finally head north to Queensland’s capital Brisbane, for a four night stay in the sunshine state. We’ve included a visit to Lamington National Park but you can also visit Australia Zoo and the nearby Gold Coast, or feed the dolphins and go sand tobogganing at Tangalooma Resort on Moreton Island. Brisbane is a city that will surprise and delight you.
Day 21 - Farewell
Say a fond farewell to the sunny state of Queensland as you make your way back to the UK.
21 day Holiday Idea - from £1575
With flights from £2699
- Add extra nights in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney or any location
- Travel on the Indian Pacific from Perth to Adelaide instead of flying
- Pre-book a Blue Mountains Day Tour from £149
- Choose to fly Economy, Premium, Business or First Class
- Add a stopover to Australia in Dubai, Singapore or another destination
Prices are per person, based on 2 sharing. Flights, hotels and tours are subject to availability and seasonal variations may apply. Call Freedom Destinations for details.