For the ultimate Ayers Rock experience, Longitude 131 offers wilderness camping at its most luxurious. The 15 palatial guest tents, surrounded by natural bush, enjoy spectacular, uninterrupted views of Ayers Rock with the facilities of a top hotel.
- Views of Ayers Rock
- Complimentary Port or Cognac
- Includes all meals
- Complimentary WiFi
- Unique tours and experiences
About your luxury tent
Your individual tent is accompanied by an expansive ‘rock facing’ furnished balcony styled with a day bed and fireplace. There is also the option to sleep under the stars on your balcony in a luxury swag accompanied by complimentary Port and Cognac. Your stay includes a programme of unique tours and experiences, as well as all meals and drinks in the exclusive Dune House restaurant and bar.
Fully furnished luxury tents with en-suite bathroom, full length windows and a terrace overlooking the rock. All tents have air conditioning, in room iPad and tea/coffee making facilities.
Swimming pool and sundeck, library, private restaurant, bar and guest lounge area and free WiFi.
- Ayers Rock airport transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Signature touring – choose from Ayers Rock and Kantju Gorge Sunset, Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge, Table 131, Mutitjuu Meander and guided base walk.
- National Park Fee
|Room Type||Occupancy||Per person from|
|Luxury TentIncludes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||£859|
Includes all meals and selected tours. Min 2 night stay. No children under 10.