Pinnacles & Koalas
Day Tour - from £135
Departs from Perth
A full day adventure to the famous Pinnacles, walk through the towering limestone pillars and the massive sand dunes of the Nambung National Park.
Your Tour Includes:
- Return transfers from selected Perth hotels
- Caversham Wildlife Park entry
- Lunch in Cervantes and a visit to the town’s Lobster Shack
- Guided walk through the Pinnacles Desert
- Sand boarding/4WD adventure over the sand dunes of Lancelin
Your Day Tour
Your first stop of the day is the Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley where you can get up close and personal with the park’s koalas and kangaroos. A stop for lunch at the fishing town of Cervantes provides the opportunity to tour the Lobster Shack for an insight into the town’s thriving industry.
It is then onto the mystical Pinnacle Desert for a relaxed walk around the famous limestone pillars. Afterwards enjoy the thrilling experience of sand boarding and 4-wheel driving over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin.
Pick up: Perth city accommodation
Approximate time: 08:00
Duration: 11.5 hours