The Whitsundays & Whitehaven
Cruise & Island Visit
Cruise through The Whitsunday Islands to the world famous Whitehaven Beach, where you can swim in warm, azure waters.
- Relax on deck as you cruise past The Whitsunday Islands
- Learn about the area’s natural wonders from your experienced skipper
- Find your own slice of paradise on Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and all inclusive drinks
- Take in the postcard worthy scenery as you cruise this phenomenal location
Cruise through The Whitsunday Islands to the world famous Whitehaven Beach. Marvel at the crystal clear aqua waters and pristine white silica sand stretch for over seven kilometres along Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 islands in The Whitsundays. Enjoy time to wander along to your own secluded stretch, laze on the beach or swim in the azure waters.
Once aboard, you will cruise past the area’s natural wonders whilst listening to informative commentary from your skipper. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine as you sail from Hamilton island before arriving on the pristine white silica sands of world famous Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy time to wander along the beach to your own secluded stretch, laze on the beach or swim in the azure waters before cruising back to Airlie Beach.
Approximate duration: 6.5 hours
Tour departs: 07:00
Pick-up from Airlie Beach Hotels included
Price & Availability
You can book this experience on its own or as part of a complete Australia holiday. For price and availability please get in touch.