Lamington National Park
Day Tour - from £71
Departs from Brisbane or Gold Coast
A full day touring the beautiful Lamington National Park and a visit to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat within the Gold Coast Hinterlands.
Your Tour Includes:
- Return coach transfers from your Brisbane or Gold Coast hotel
- Mount Tamborine’s arts and craft shops on Gallery Walk
- Visit to O’Reilly’s Retreat with tree top walk
- Entry to the Interpretive Rainforest Centre
- Stop at Mountainview Alpaca Farm (except Tuesdays)
Your Day Tour
Following your coach transfer from your Brisbane or Gold Coast accommodation you will be driven through the beautiful and meandering roads of the Gold Coast Hinterland to the secluded O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat. The resort is situated in the centre of the cool, quiet rainforest of Lamington National Park, with spectacular views to the McPherson Ranges.
Your next stop will be a visit to nearby Mount Tamborine where you will have the opportunity to explore the many arts and crafts shops along Galley Walk in the heart of the township.
Pick up: Your Brisbane/Gold Coast accommodation
Approximate time: 08:00
Duration: 10 hours