Halifax Harbour Hopper
Amphibious Sightseeing Tour
Experience the charm of Halifax by land and sea on one of Atlantic Canada’s most popular, and unique, sightseeing tours.
- Sitting 10 feet high, enjoy fabulous views on a tour of Halifax
- See the Grand Parade and Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Make a big splash into Halifax Harbour, as your bus transforms into a boat!
- Cruise past George’s Island, Cable Wharf and the Halifax Waterfront
- Learn about the city’s rich history from your tour guide
Ribbit Ribbit! All aboard Atlantic Canada’s most popular tour – an amphibious adventure that shows you the best of Halifax by land and sea.
Sitting 10 feet high, you’ll tour Halifax city centre, passing the Grand Parade, Citadel Hill National Historic Site and Halifax Public Gardens, before making a big splash into Halifax Harbour! You’ll then cruise past George’s Island, Cable Wharf and the Halifax Waterfront.
As the best of Halifax unfolds before your eyes, your spirited tour guide will share little-known facts and fascinating insights about this charming city on the water.
Approximate duration: 55 minutes
Tours departs regularly, from 10:15 to 19:15
1751 Lower Water Street Halifax, NS B3J 3E4
Tours run mid-May to early October
Price & Availability
You can book your Halifax Harbour Hopper tickets on their own or as part of a complete Canada holiday. For price and availability please get in touch.
Please check in at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.