Discover Lake Louise in Winter
Day Tour - from £55
Departs from Banff
Surrounded by an amphitheatre of snow-dusted mountain peaks, Lake Louise freezes over each year, creating a magical winter wonderland.
- Experience the majestic Lake Louise in winter
- Learn from an expert guide about the local area
- Take the chance to go snowshoeing or ice skating
- Enjoy a hot drink at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
You can include this experience in your Canada ski holiday.
Your Day Tour
Lake Louise transforms into a real-life snow globe in the winter, which must be seen to be believed!
On this full-day Lake Louise sightseeing tour you’ll have plenty of time to explore on your own. You can:
- Borrow some snowshoes and explore the many trails
- Wander the shoreline and take in the iconic views
- Enjoy a snack and hot drink (included) or lunch (payable locally) at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
For a truly authentic Canadian experience, you may also wish to rent a pair of ice skates and skate on the frozen lake!
Departs from: Your Banff hotel
Approximate time: Departs daily at 10.15, 17 December to 5 April
Duration: 7 hours (hotel to hotel)