6 Berth Motorhome - from £105 per day
As the largest option, this luxury A-Class motorhome offers the ideal combination of drivability and spacious living areas. Sleeping up to 6 people, you and your family will certainly travel in style and comfort.
- Separate private bedroom at rear
- On board shower and toilet
- Slide out for even more space
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Pick up from 6 locations with one way hire
About Your Motorhome
Enjoy your very own, well-equipped home on wheels as you explore the towns, cities and National Parks of Canada.
Your 6 Berth Motorhome includes:
- Daytime and night-time air conditioning
- Walk through cab and room for 2 up front
- Well-designed kitchen with oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Hot and cold water, shower and toilet
- Electric awning
With Freedom Destinations you can turn up and go, with all these essentials included in the price:
- Bedding, blanket and pillows
- Towels and tea-towels
- Cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Nationwide roadside assistance
- Insurance* and taxes
One Way Hire: To make the most of your time in Canada, you can ask to pick up your motorhome in one location and drop off in another. There is generally a relocation charge of around $500 to $1000.
Whilst travelling, you will need to pay for your own fuel, which is much cheaper than in the UK. There is also a mileage charge of 42c per kilometre, although you can pre-purchase one of these kilometre packs before you leave:
- £110 for 500 kilometres
- £210 for 1000 kilometres
- £50 per night for unlimited kilometres
Please note: no refunds for unused kilometres.
During holiday seasons and nearer the date of hire availability of the A-30 Luxury Motorhome is limited and prices rise considerably. Secure your motorhome with a 10% deposit by calling a Canada Expert today.
6 Berth Motorhome - from £105 per day
Rates and Terms & Conditions may vary for 2019/20 travel. Minimum rental is 7 nights. Motorhome rates operate on a best available price basis, please contact your consultant for an accurate quote. Price does not include fuel, mileage or one-way charges. A refundable $750 credit card bond is required on all hires.
Please click here for further information.
Terms and Conditions
You must be over 21 and have held a full driving license for 2 years. On collecting your motorhome, you will be asked to sign the hire company’s own terms and conditions of hire making the rental subject to a direct contract between each driver and the hire company. A basic refundable security deposit of $750 CAD (can be reduced to $0 using CDW) and the use of a credit card to pay for all local charges and deposits are required at departure. Upon vehicle return, all extra charges are balanced against the security deposit and a credit will be issued to cover the refund.
Standard Hire Includes
Standard liability insurance, public liability insurance, tax on all pre-paid items, daily rate, convenience kit (includes: standard equipment needed for your motorhome holiday), RV preparation fee and on the road support.
Fuel, mileage charges, optional extras, one way fees and security deposit ($750)
Length of Hire
Minimum rental is 7 nights.
*INSURANCE COVERAGE SUMMARIES
FRASERWAY maintains liability coverage on all its rental vehicles to a maximum of CAD $5,000,000.00 for any bodily injury and property damage liability claims arising from the operation or use of its rental vehicles, provided all safety instructions as recommended by FRASERWAY have been followed. Premiums for this Basic public liability coverage are included in all rental rates, which also include premiums for collision insurance and comprehensive insurance. Reduction and waiver agreements are subject to the express terms of this rental contract and are null and void if any of the terms of the rental agreement are breached.
OPTIONAL CDW – COLLISION DEDUCTIBLE WAIVER AGREEMENT
(Not available for rentals originating in Whitehorse between November 01 and March 31) CDW reduces the renter’s responsibility for damages covered by the CDR agreement from CAD $750.00 to ZERO. This agreement is available only in combination with the CDR agreement.
Charges for towing or recovery of a vehicle not arranged through Roadside Assistance (Ford / Dodge / Chevrolet) are not covered under the CDR or CDW agreement unless the renter can prove that contact with Ford / Dodge / Chevrolet was established and service was declined.
Theft, loss or damage of personal property and personal injuries are the renter’s responsibility.
A damage deposit equal to the amount of the deductible ($750) is required at the time of departure, authorizing the amount on a major credit card (VISA, MC or AMEX). In the event of an accident, FRASERWAY will retain the security deposit until the motor vehicle insurance company determines liability for the accident. If the motor vehicle insurance company notifies FRASERWAY that the renter is not at fault, FRASERWAY agrees to reimburse the security deposit immediately after receiving notification from the motor vehicle insurance company.
- Travel into Mexico is prohibited
- Travel in Death Valley, California, is prohibited between June 1 and August 31
- Non-public roads and off-road driving is prohibited at all times
- Fraserway does not allow the vehicle to be left unattended by renter in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa and New York. Failure to do so will void the all coverage agreements and make the renter liable in case of theft and/or damages.
- Travel to Newfoundland and Labrador is not recommended with C-XLarge or A30 motorhomes.
Restrictions are in place for the following Northern roads:
- BC: Hwy 20 between Anahim Lake and Bella Coola – not allowed with C-XLarge or A30 Motorhomes (including wheelchair accessible motorhome)
- Yukon: Canol Road (Hwy 6), North of Ross River – coverage agreements void , Aishihik Lake Road – coverage agreements void, Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek – allowed with 4×4 trucks only
- Alaska: Dalton Highway (Hwy 11), – Restriction in place between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay: (allowed with 4×4 trucks only between June 15th and Sep 15th ), McCarthy Road, between Chitina and McCarthy – coverage agreements void
Fraserway reserves the right to limit travel on any roads or road sections based on changing conditions.
In the event of an accident, FRASERWAY will retain the security deposit until the motor vehicle insurance company determines liability for the accident. If the motor vehicle insurance company notifies FRASERWAY that the renter is not at fault, FRASERWAY agrees to reimburse the security deposit immediately after receiving notification from the motor vehicle insurance company.
Discover Canada in your own holiday home on wheels. Our easy-to-drive motorhomes are fully equipped and self-contained for the ultimate adventure.
Included in your hire:
- Bedding, towels and kitchen equipment
- Maps and campsite information
- Roadside assistance
- The security of ABTA/ATOL protection
Talk to a Canada Expert about booking your Motorhome today.