CanaDream Midi Motorhome
6 Berth Motorhome - from £55 per day
A popular choice for those travelling with friends or family, the Midi Motorhome sleeps up to four adults and two children. It provides all the features off the larger Maxi Motorhome just in a slightly more compact design.
- Two double and two single beds
- Onboard shower and toilet
- Onboard generator for unpowered sites
- Free transfers to and from airport (excl. Montreal)
- Pick up from 7 locations with one way hire
About Your Motorhome
Enjoy your very own, well-equipped home on wheels as you explore the towns, cities and National Parks of Canada.
Your 6 Berth Motorhome includes:
- Daytime and night-time air conditioning/ heating
- Walk through cab and room for 2 up front
- Well-designed kitchen with microwave, oven, gas stove and refrigerator
- Hot and cold running water
- Ancillary battery for night-time use
With Freedom Destinations you can turn up and go, with all these essentials included in the price:
- Comforter/blankets, sheets and pillows
- Towels and tea-towels
- Cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Nationwide roadside assistance
- Insurance* and taxes
One Way Hire: To make the most of your time in Canada, you can ask to pick up your motorhome in one location and drop off in another. There is generally a relocation charge of around $850.
Whilst travelling, you will need to pay for your own fuel, which is much cheaper than in the UK. There is also a mileage charge of 39c per kilometre, although you can pre-purchase one of these kilometre packs before you leave:
- £95 for 500 kilometres
- £144 for 800 kilometres
- £190 for 1000 kilometres
- £380 for 2000 kilometres
- £910 for unlimited kilometres (max. 21 nights)
Please note: no refunds for unused kilometres.
During holiday seasons and nearer the date of hire availability of the 6 berth Midi Motorhome is limited and prices may rise considerably. Secure your motorhome with a 10% deposit by calling a Canada Expert today.
6 Berth Motorhome - from £55 per day
Rates and Terms & Conditions may vary for 2019/20 travel. Minimum rental is 7 nights. Motorhome rates operate on a best available price basis, please contact your consultant for an accurate quote. Price does not include mileage, one-way charges or mandatory surcharges. A refundable credit card bond of $750 is required on all hires ($1,500 for drivers 21 to 24 years).
Please click here for further information.
Terms and Conditions
You must be over 21 and have held a full driving license for 2 years. On collecting your motorhome, you will be asked to sign the hire company’s own terms and conditions of hire making the rental subject to a direct contract between each driver and the hire company. A basic refundable security deposit of $750 ($1500 for drivers aged 21 to 24) CAD and the use of a credit card to pay for all local charges and deposits are required at departure. Upon vehicle return, all extra charges are balanced against the security deposit and a credit will be issued to cover the refund.
Standard Hire Includes
Standard liability insurance, public liability insurance, tax on all pre-paid items, daily rate, convenience kits (includes: comforter/blankets, pillows, sheets and towels), kitchen kit (includes: pots, pans, cookware and crockery), RV preparation fee and on the road support.
Kilometre charges, optional extras, one way fees and security deposit.
Length of Hire
Minimum rental is 7 nights.
*INSURANCE COVERAGE SUMMARIES – CANADA DEPARTURES
All CanaDream vehicles are insured with $5 million public liability and property damage. A deposit of $750 to $1,500 is required on a major credit card for the collision and comprehensive insurance deductibles as outlined below. The deposit is refundable upon the return of the vehicle in the same condition as it was received and not involved in any incident claims. Any Guest that is involved in an incident will have their deposit held (to the maximum charge listed below) for a minimum of 60 days until the incident claim is closed. Claims that are less than the deposit amount will have the difference refunded to the Guest upon closing of the incident claim. The Guest is responsible for the maximum charge detailed below where expenses include, but are not limited to: towing, storage fees, damage to CanaDream vehicle, damage to third party property, injury claims, insurance adjuster fees, legal fees. In addition, a $100 administration fee will apply to every incident. Our insurance does not cover liability for loss of personal property, nor does it cover costs for accommodation, transportation or replacement of vehicle if the vehicle is stolen or should an incident occur that makes the CanaDream vehicle inoperable. In these situations and, depending on availability, a new, signed, rental agreement must be in place before a replacement vehicle is provided. Incidents must be reported within 24 hours and be accompanied by a written accident report and police report or file number.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING MAXIMUM CHARGES PER INCIDENT:
|Two vehicle accident on a signed and numbered road, fire, theft, or vandalism (with police and accident report)||£750||£1,500|
|Off-Road (e.g. campsites, parking lots, driveways, gas stations, etc.)||£1,500||£1,500|
|Single Vehicle Incident: any damage caused by contact with any stationary object (eg: parked vehicle, walls, trees, bridges, etc) anywhere (on or off-road, private or public property)||£1,500||£1,500|
|Acts of Nature (Natural disasters including, but not limited to, hail, floods, lightning)||£1,500||£1,500|
|Tire damage (does not include tow charges) – cost per tire||£1,000||£1,000|
|Interior damage (not caused by two vehicle accident on a numbered road)||£750||£1,250|
|Collision with animals||£750||£1,250|
|Undercarriage damage (not caused by two vehicle accident on a numbered road||All costs involved|
|No written accident report & police file number (or station notification within 24 hours of incident)||All costs involved|
|Costs Committing hit and run||All costs involved|
|Incidents while driving in unauthorised areas or in the USA without prior authorization||All costs involved|
|Incidents caused while the vehicle is driven by an impaired driver, or an unauthorized driver||All costs involved|
|Damages incurred as a result of an illegal act(s) and/or wilful damage||All costs involved|
Prohibited Travel Areas
TRAVEL IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AT ALL TIMES:
- Logging and non-public roads
- Denali Highway in Alaska
- North Canol Highway in the Yukon
- McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy, Alaska
- Eagle, Alaska (Hwy 5 north from the junction of Hwy 9 ITop of the World Highway) and Hwy 5 west
- Dalton Highway (North of Livingood)
- Highway 167 north of La Doré
- Highway 500 (Trans Labrador Highway) from Goose Bay to Labrador City
- Highway 389 from Labrador City to Baie Comeau
- Highway 510 from Red Bay to Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Any and all unnumbered roads and highways
- Highway 109 and Baie James Road, Quebec
Please note the following conditions related to Travel in Unauthorized and Prohibited Areas:
Unauthorized Areas include northern surcharge areas, the USA, and any restricted geographic areas which CanaDream may determine at any time. Without prior permission to drive the vehicle in these areas, there is no insurance coverage; the Guest is responsible for all damages, related expenses and costs; you are subject to a $900 penalty. CanaDream reserves the right to restrict access to specific geographic areas at any time. These restrictions may be applied at the time of pick up. The Guest assumes all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while travelling in restricted geographic areas.
Permission is automatically granted to travel in the areas below with pickups in Whitehorse. However, there is a northern surcharge of $500 for Guest departures starting from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax with permission to travel on/in:
- Alaska Highway north of Fort St. John, BC
- Cassiar Highway (#37) north of Kitwanga, BC
- Highway 35 north of Peace River, AB
- Quebec & Labrador north and east of Sept-ÎIes
- Baie James Road, QC
- Northwest Territories
Vehicles for travel to the above areas must be expressly requested and confirmed at the time of reservation.
Travel Restricted Areas
- Travel to Death Valley is limited to the low season (1 October through 30 April) due to extremely high temperatures which can cause system failures.
- Travel on the Dempster Highway in the Yukon is only permitted between 15 May and 14 September. Travel on any part of this highway before 15 May, or after 14 September is not permitted due to road conditions.
- Guests are welcome to travel into the United States. A $10.00/night surcharge applies to any travel within the United States (including Alaska). There will be no insurance coverage if
- Guests travel into the United States without prior authorisation.
Guests assume all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while travelling in restricted areas.
Parking of your vehicle is prohibited in the greater metropolitan areas of Montreal and Ottawa. This includes all pay parking lots, hotel parking lots, side streets, malls, etc. To travel into these areas, park your vehicle at a campsite and use public transportation, taxi, etc. In the event of a theft that occurs in the Montreal or Ottawa metropolitan area, the Guest is responsible for $7,500.
Discover Canada in your own holiday home on wheels. Our easy-to-drive motorhomes are fully equipped and self-contained for the ultimate adventure.
Included in your hire:
- Bedding, towels and kitchen equipment
- Maps and campsite information
- Roadside assistance
- The security of ABTA/ATOL protection
Talk to a Canada Expert about booking your Motorhome today.