Your Ski Resorts
Combined, Mount Norquay, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Banff Sunshine Village boast nearly 8,000 acres of skiing, two gondolas, 26 chairlifts and 30 feet of feather-light powder annually, not to mention some of the best views of the Canadian Rockies.
You’ll enjoy free transportation between your hotel and the three ski areas with your tri-area lift ticket.
Calgary to Banff
You’ll be met at Calgary International Airport or in downtown Calgary for your scenic transfer into the Canadian Rockies, to your pre-chosen Banff hotel. Your lift pass will be waiting for you at the hotel reception when you check in. The rest of the day is yours at leisure to explore the town.
Standard: Banff Caribou Lodge
Superior: Rimrock Resort Hotel
Deluxe: Fairmont Banff Springs
Famous for pristine snow conditions and amazing views, Banff skiing is some of the best in the world. Your Banff and Lake Louise lift pass gives you access to three world-class resorts, with ski runs for all abilities:
- Banff Sunshine Village – 120 ski runs over three mountain
- Lake Louise Ski Resort – over 150 pistes and back bowls
- Mount Norquay – 60 ski runs over 190 acres
On non-skiing days you can enjoy some of the many winter activities Banff and Lake Louise have to offer, such as shoe shoeing, skating and dog sledding.
Banff to Calgary
Your ski/snowboard adventure ends today with a transfer to Calgary Airport for your onward journey or flight back to the UK.
5, 8 or 11 day Ski Holiday - from £545
With flights from £1145
CHOOSE YOUR BANFF SKI PACKAGE
- 5 day package, including a 3 day lift pass, from £545
- 8 day package, including a 5 day lift pass, from £849
- 11 day package, including a 7 day lift pass from £1159
- Upgrade to superior hotels from £274 or deluxe hotels from £294
- Add a canyon ice-walk from £49 or romantic sleigh ride from £122
- Add a Toronto city stay, before or after your Banff ski package
- Choose to fly Economy, Premium, Business or First Class