Your Holiday Includes:
- 3 nights in Toronto
- 7 nights in Banff
- 5 day tri-area lift pass
- Return transfers from Calgary to Banff
- Hotel to ski resort shuttle
- Optional UK flights
Day 1 - Welcome to Toronto
Your holiday starts here! You’ll be collected at Toronto Pearson Airport for the short drive to your chosen Toronto hotel where you can relax after your flight or just drop your bags off and head out to explore the local area.
Day 2 & 3 - Toronto
Today and tomorrow are yours to discover Toronto. A modern and wonderfully diverse city, there’s plenty to see and do. Why not:
- Admire the view from the CN Tower or dine in the revolving restaurant
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium, the Royal Ontario Museum or the majestic Casa Loma
- Try to stay upright on one of the city’s many ice-rinks (December to mid-March)
- Take a day trip to Niagara Falls, illuminated after sunset (pack warm clothes!)
Across Toronto you’ll find a great choice of cafes, restaurants and bars in which to refuel and recuperate after a busy day exploring.
Day 4 - Toronto to Banff
This morning, fly from Toronto to Calgary where you will be met at the airport for your (unbelievably) scenic transfer to your pre-chosen Banff hotel. Your tri-area lift pass will be waiting for you at the hotel reception when you check in. The rest of the day is yours at leisure to explore the town.
Standard: Banff Caribou Lodge
Superior: Rimrock Resort Hotel
Deluxe: Fairmont Banff Springs
Days 5 to 10 - Banff Skiing
Famous for pristine snow conditions and amazing views, Banff skiing is some of the best in the world. Your Banff and Lake Louise lift pass gives you access to three world-class resorts, with ski runs for all abilities:
- Banff Sunshine Village – 120 ski runs over three mountain
- Lake Louise Ski Resort – over 150 pistes and back bowls
- Mount Norquay – 60 ski runs over 190 acres
Your ski pass allows access to the pistes on any five days of your stay, though if you would like more or less time on the slopes please get in touch for options.
On non-skiing days you can enjoy some of the many winter activities Banff and Lake Louise have to offer, such as shoe shoeing, skating and dog sledding.
Day 11 - Farewell from Banff
Your time in the Canadian Rockies ends today with a transfer to Calgary International Airport for your flight back to the UK.
11 day City & Ski Holiday - from £1299
With flights from £1899
- Add extra nights in Toronto or Banff
- Pre-book your tickets to the CN Tower or Ripley’s Aquarium
- Upgrade your Banff hotel from £395 (superior) or £495 (deluxe)
- Pre-book a canyon ice-walk or romantic sleigh ride
- Choose to fly Economy, Premium, Business or First Class