Your Holiday Includes:
- 3 nights in Vancouver
- 7 nights in Whistler
- 5 day lift pass at Whistler Blackcomb ski resort
- Return transfers from Vancouver to Whistler
- Optional UK flights
Day 1 - Welcome to Vancouver
Feel the excitement build as your plane touches down in Western Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city.
Make your way to your chosen Vancouver hotel to relax after your flight, or just drop your bags off before exploring the local area.
Day 2 & 3 - Vancouver
Today and tomorrow are yours to discover Vancouver. A bustling port city with a multi-cultural ambiance, there’s plenty to see and do. Why not:
- Enjoy a bracing walk along the Vancouver seawall that encircles Stanley Park
- Visit the Vancouver Aquarium, Art Gallery or Museum of Anthropology
- Go ice-skating at Robson Square (from early December to late February)
- Catch an ice hockey game at the Rogers Arena, home of the Vancouver Canucks
For the evening, Vancouver has an expansive dining and nightlife to cater for all tastes.
Day 4 - Vancouver to Whistler
Today you’ll be met in Downtown Vancouver for your (incredibly) scenic transfer to your pre-chosen Whistler hotel, where your Whistler Blackcomb lift pass will be waiting for you in reception. The rest of the day is yours to explore North America’s premier ski resort at leisure.
Standard: Aava Whistler Hotel
Superior: Delta Whistler Village Suites or Hilton Whistler Resort
Deluxe: Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Day 5 to 10 - Whistler Skiing
With 16 alpine bowls, three glaciers, world-class terrain parks and over 200 marked trails, Whistler Blackcomb offers the ultimate winter experience. There is skiing and snowboarding for all abilities, with green, blue, black and double black runs and 28km of cross country skiing.
Your ski pass allows access to the pistes on any five days of your stay, but if you would like more or less time on the slopes please get in touch for options.
After getting your fill of mountain thrills, head down to the valley and experience village life, with fabulous restaurants, shopping, après-ski and great nightlife all on offer.
On non-skiing days you can enjoy some of the many winter activities Whistler has available, such as snowmobiling, dog sledding or ice skating, or treat yourself to a (well deserved) massage at one of the many hotel spas. Whistler is a genuine winter wonderland!
Day 11 - Farewell from Whistler
Your skiing/snowboarding adventure ends today with a transfer to Vancouver Airport, for your flight back to the UK.
11 day City & Ski Holiday - from £1449
With flights from £2049
- Add extra nights in Vancouver or Whistler
- Pre-book a Whistler dogsled or zipline tour
- Upgrade your Whistler hotel from £150 (superior) or £290 (deluxe)
- Choose to fly Economy, Premium, Business or First Class