Specialist Travel Consultant
Freedom Destinations employs over 50 people at its modern, purpose built offices in Hertford and sells tailor made holidays to Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia, America and Canada directly to consumers throughout the UK. It aims to provide the best possible holiday experience to its clients by offering an excellent range of products, unrivalled destination knowledge and personal and efficient service.
To provide great holidays requires great people and we are currently looking for bright, enthusiastic and confident individuals, who have travelled in one or more of the following destinations, to join us Specialist Travel Consultants.
- Australia & New Zealand
- South East Asia – Thailand, Cambodia, etc.
- Southern and/or Eastern Africa
- America & Canada
As a professional Travel Consultant, you will work with our clients, mainly by telephone, offering advice, helping with their travel plans and creating a holiday experience that is just right for them.
To be successful, you will need:
- First hand travelling experience in one of the above destinations, with an understanding of the geography and culture of the region
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good organisation, administration and time management skills
- Education to degree standard or relevant sales or business skills