Milford Sound Day Tour & Cruise
A full day tour through Fiordland to the spectacular Milford Sound. Look out for waterfalls and native wildlife as you cruise its serene waters.
- Marvel at the sights of Milford Sound
- Enjoy spotting marine wildlife including dolphins, penguins and seals
- Take in the impressive scenic views along Milford Road
- Take photos of the cascading waterfalls amongst the vertical cliffs
- Stop at mirror lakes for the perfect photo opportunity (weather permitting)
Following an early morning collection from your Queenstown hotel, you will travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu through the rolling countryside to Te Anau and the impressive and dramatic mountain scenery along the Milford Road.
On arrival into Milford, board your luxury vessel for a cruise of the full length of the Sound. There are some excellent photo opportunities as you drift past cascading waterfalls, lush green rainforests and rugged towering peaks. There is also the opportunity to spot the seals, dolphins and penguins which reside in the sound.
Approximate Duration: 13 hours
Starting at 07:00
Pick-up from Queenstown or Te Anau accommodation included
Price & Availability
You can book this experience on its own or as part of a complete holiday. For price and availability please get in touch.