Las Vegas Stopover to New Zealand
Stopover - from £32
Enjoy an exhilarating Las Vegas stopover on your way to or from New Zealand. This non-stop city boasts headliner shows, casinos, fabulous shopping, rollercoasters and nightlife that will keep you partying from sunset to sunrise.
- Wander the Las Vegas strip
- Watch the magical displays of the Bellagio Fountains
- Fly over nearby Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Walk across the Hoover Dam
- Watch a Cirque du Soleil show
Your Stopover in Las Vegas
Stroll along the Las Vegas strip to catch a glimpse of erupting volcanoes, gaze upon the Sphinx of Egypt, marvel at New York’s Statue of Liberty, Paris’ Eiffel Tower and Venice’s canals.
Away from the strip, the bright lights continue in the downtown area of Fremont Street. This five-block entertainment district is home to some of the city’s oldest casinos as well as the famous Fremont Street Experience, a dazzling overhead light show comprised of canopy filled with 12.5 million LED lights. Best experienced at night, the light show is free and can be seen every night of the week – it’s not to be missed.
Las Vegas’ top attractions include:
- Las Vegas Strip – wander the strip by day or night
- Vegas Shows – take in a unique show like Cirque du Soleil
- The Bellagio Fountains – take photos of the famous Bellagio Fountains
- Hoover Dam – take a walk across the Hoover Dam
- The Grand Canyon – fly over world famous Grand Canyon in a helicopter
- The Mob Museum – learn about Vegas’ dark history
- Stratosphere Tower – head to the top for views of Vegas
Stopover - from £32
All prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a twin or double room. Seasonal variations may apply. Please call Freedom Destinations for more information and availability.
Flying to New Zealand offers a great opportunity to experience another country, without the cost of another flight.
Our Travel Consultants have detailed knowledge of the different airlines and flight routes, so can help you make the most of your time in your stopover destination then arrive in New Zealand refreshed and ready to continue your holiday.