Sydney Whale Watching Cruise
View the whales migrating along Australia’s East Coast just beyond Sydney’s Harbour.
- Cruise for 2.5 hours through Sydney’s open waters and iconic harbour
- Enjoy informative commentary throughout
- Escape the city with breathtaking views
- Locate Humpback & Southern Right Whales with your knowledgeable guide
- Watch these huge majestic mammals in their natural environment
Your cruise begins at Circular Quay where you will cruise past the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House on board your Captain Cook vessel. Journey through the entrance of Sydney Harbour into the open water of the Southern Pacific, looking out for Humpback and Southern Right Whales. The purpose-built catamaran offers two passenger decks allowing you to get the best view possible of these majestic and powerful creatures.
Approximate duration: 2.5 hours
Tours depart at 10:00 and 13:15
Open daily from May to October
Price & Availability
You can book this experience on its own or as part of a complete Australia holiday. For price and availability please get in touch.